Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #111
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

Amy--Is it just a drop or two? I wouldn't worry too much about that...I'm pretty good at drawing up meds for injection & I can't get every last drop out of the vial. Also, do they have you taking 5,000 or 10,000 units? Especially if ovulate regularly & you have mature follies, I wouldn't sweat it at all.

Kelsie--I'm so sorry

Advertisement

carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #112
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy- I agree with Carrie- You should be good.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #113
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
We lost baby A this morning. Please pray for peace and that baby b continues to grow and thrive.
So sorry for your loss. Hoping baby B continues to grow and thrive.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #114
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Amy - what HCG trigger do you use? I use Ovadril and mine comes in a predrawn syringe! I would worry about the little left in the bottle it is quite normal for some to be left when drawing up an injection normally!

Kelsie - again I am so so so sorry you lost baby A really hard for baby B to be strong and healthy!

Mel - I have everything I can have crossed for you mama!! I hope we are on the same DDC again!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #115
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It's pregnyl, that would be nice if it was premixed! The first time I did it I used ovidrel and last time it was novarel. The pregnyl freaked me out because its more concentrated and there is very little powder in it. I'm getting blaring opks though so I'm not worried. We dtd last night and plan to again tonight. I used preseed and an instead cup so hopefully that helps.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #116
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So, my darling DH just entertained my line-eye squinting for a full 30 minutes, complete with pictures and inversions. We have determined I just had line eye (although I still maintain that I see something, even if its simply the line where the dye should be) . That's true love...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:11 PM   #117
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

for those who were having blood testing, how long did it take you to drop the last bit of hcg out of your system from say, 50miu to under 5?
Old 02-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #118
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok. Please let me know if you honestly see something. I don't think you can unaltered (first pic) although I can see a shadow IRL if I squint (and DH laughs). I'm not sure about inverted (well, actually, night visioned and red enhanced). I've been staring at sticks for too many months and can no longer tell....

Original pic:

Attachment 134992

Enhanced pic:

Attachment 134993

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 02-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #119
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
for those who were having blood testing, how long did it take you to drop the last bit of hcg out of your system from say, 50miu to under 5?
Several days...maybe 5 or so? But I didn't have a d&c or anything, just let everything pass naturally & it was a long, drawn-out process & my hcg dropped slowly in general.
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #120
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
Ok. Please let me know if you honestly see something. I don't think you can unaltered (first pic) although I can see a shadow IRL if I squint (and DH laughs). I'm not sure about inverted (well, actually, night visioned and red enhanced). I've been staring at sticks for too many months and can no longer tell....

Original pic:

Enhanced pic:

Nope- not a line on anything this morning. 10 dpo.