Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #161
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Or you peed. Sorry- j/k, but I needed some light hearted laughter...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
crap I'm losing bladder control.... Depends here I come!

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #162
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well, that all depends...

Knee slap... Groans. I know, that was bad!!!!!

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:20 AM   #163
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hope I'm 13dpo today
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:49 AM   #164
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Ok mama's.... I cracked and took a test from work this AM with FMU a 25miu and it was BFN...Stark white....I don't know if I should just wait it out AF is due tomorrow and I didn't have anymore spotting after the first time yesterday until this Am but DH and I DTD this morning also and it is Bright red not spotting blood color and just very very very small amounts.... Im so confused and want this so bad because DH is saying he is done trying and we should be happy with the DS we have already.... I am happy but I really want another.... Im going crazy!
I think I might get a FRER after work today for tomorrow AM if AF doesn't show today or tomorrow...Still having some abd cramping today...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 02-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #165
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Ok mama's.... I cracked and took a test from work this AM with FMU a 25miu and it was BFN...Stark white....I don't know if I should just wait it out AF is due tomorrow and I didn't have anymore spotting after the first time yesterday until this Am but DH and I DTD this morning also and it is Bright red not spotting blood color and just very very very small amounts.... Im so confused and want this so bad because DH is saying he is done trying and we should be happy with the DS we have already.... I am happy but I really want another.... Im going crazy!
I think I might get a FRER after work today for tomorrow AM if AF doesn't show today or tomorrow...Still having some abd cramping today...
Hoping for you...

I think I'm heading into cd1 here. Bright red this morning and brown spotting now. Off to order 500 tests for this next month...

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 02-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #166
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im suppose to be 12dpo and while I am getting +'s the one 5 days ago were ultra dark and todays are lighter. they dont seem to be increasing after all this time.
Im guessing we have a slow start pregnancy or chemical coming. somethings going on in my belly but it feels like a period is coming on. my crabbiness and weepies have subsided and I am on a cleaning and organizing kick. however, my boobs are KILLING Me. looked thru 32 cycles, I dont get sore boobs in the 2ww.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #167
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
A harsh post... Potential trigger?

Ok ladies.... I called doc today because I'm coming up on my 1 year of ttc #2 over 30 (I know, this is laughable to some, but just bear with me). I asked for a rec for an RE, since my doc is good, but I'm kinda getting sick of hearing "we'll the good news is that you can conceive". Yup. And then they die, sooo let's move past that and assume my PCOS MIGHT have something to do with it since, I don't know, it raises my chance of m/c to 60% anyway.

I digress. So I call the doc, say I'm pleased with how well she has worked with me, but think its time for a full fertility work up by an endocrinologist and she says its a great idea, I'm well due for it since I'm in the over 30 crowd- I could have considered it at 6months (the month I lost June???). So she says she recommends many docs, but for my particular situation, she recommends THIS doc, and gives me a name and number. Hmmmm.... So I google said doc. It's an IVF clinic. WTF is THAT supposed to mean. Sure, she talks about PCOS on her website, but as in "some women with PCOS require IVF, here's how to finance it."

if anyone wants to look at the site and super sleuth for me, I can PM you the website (I don't want to post my location publicly). Surely she didn't mean all hope of conceiving on my own is gone????

Please help- I can see myself over thinking this one.

I'm x-posting on ttc after loss. If you post there as well, you don't have to double post (I always feel badly about that and double answer. I don't want the other women in each group to think I'm nasty and ignoring you! I am SO weird.)
Old 02-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #168
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Many "IVF" clinics do so much more than IVF. Give them a call and see what services they offer. My IVF clinic does cycles of IVF, timed intercourse, and IUI.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #169
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The clinic I go to the website gave me the same impression. But the Dr clearly doesn't treat everyone the same because he really doesn't see IVF as a needed option for me yet (it's dependent on a genetic test I need to have done and if it's positive we won't be pursuing it anyway. ) So even though the website seems like that, I've been suprised that he hasn't really even brought it up except to say that with the issues I'm having now he doesn't think it would help. So you really never know.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #170
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

I think I'm leaning more towards AF coming because I've had some darker spotting this evening so didn't even go buy any tests...
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart