Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #191
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
amy I just had this happen. had positives from 6dpo(dark to faint) 14dpo. started bleeding on day 14.
my positives were from the hcg trigger, I was just hoping maybe some of it could have been from a pregnancy. I guess time will tell

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #192
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Another barely there line today 9 dpo, 11 dpt, I'm dying!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #193
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Another barely there line today 9 dpo, 11 dpt, I'm dying!
Ooooh, Amy, my fingers are crossed for you!!!

AFM: i called the clinic after a few of you fine fine ladies told me not to worry about it. They are running two months out, so my next appointment is May 2 at 1:00 (at least I'll get a 1/2 day off out of it!!!!). DH and I talked, and we were thinking that if there's no babies by my May cycle, we wanted to start medicated cycles (since that will be 6 months since my October m/c and 12 months TTC altogether, so I'd certainly qualify). I'll be right at the end/beginning of a cycle on May 2 (cycles are running 29-32 days here, and CD 1 was March 1) so I'm hoping its the perfect mixture with ripe timing!!!

Please update me:
Screen Name (Real Name): Hope4More (Mel)
Current Children and age: Jake, 2 years old
Losses: 10/19/12 8w0d; suspected chemical 1/29/13 4w4d (blood work inconclusive)
Diagnosis: PCOS, was told at 14 years old I would never have children, I do not ovualte EVER without intervention
Treatment and meds: Starting in May
Supplements: DCI, Vitex, inositol, maca, CoQ10, prenatal, tumeric, aspirin 81, magnesium, potassium
Next Appointment: RE consultation May 2
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 03-04-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #194
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

K I'm going to start the march thread tonight.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #195
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry haven't gotten the new thread started yet, I was so sick yesterday, we all had the stomach flu I'm at work today. So I've been testing and yesterday morning a faint faint line, then last night really nothing, then this morning there is def. a line, but I can't tell if its a real line or an evap, time will tell I guess, but its driving me crazy!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #196
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Sorry haven't gotten the new thread started yet, I was so sick yesterday, we all had the stomach flu I'm at work today. So I've been testing and yesterday morning a faint faint line, then last night really nothing, then this morning there is def. a line, but I can't tell if its a real line or an evap, time will tell I guess, but its driving me crazy!
Oh, fx for you, hope that line gets darker! And I hope you feel better from the bug...we had it a couple weeks ago & it was terrible

AFM, I'v only been back on my meds since Saturday (Gonal F & Lupron), it's currently CD7) & I'm still spotting a teeny bit, but I'm having some wicked twinges on my left side. I haven't had any problems before...anybody have any ideas of what's going on? If it's a cyst, would they have seen that on my Friday u/s? B/c the nurse got clear images of both ovaries as well as the lining & everything looked normal. I checked the lab results & those were normal, too. But these twinges are enough to make me twitch a little & suck some air, & I'm not a baby about pain. I've got an appt tomorrow & will definitely ask, just wondered if any of you have dealt with similar situations?
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #197
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Night time tests don't count. Come on line darken up
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #198
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm feeling pretty down today. I'm still hurt over my IL responce, and I *foolishly* peeked in the box with my tests from September and I'm hoping that's not the last time I ever see a second pink line??? What if it is?

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 03-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #199
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok ladies. My apt is may 2- what are the chances some kind soul wants to school me on medicated cycles so I know my stuff when I walk in? I know clomid isn't the only oral pill, but I don't know the others or their typical side effects. And what are the typical "round one" injectables (after pills)? Thanks- you know this is the best group of ladies anywhere...

Old 03-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #200
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Ok ladies. My apt is may 2- what are the chances some kind soul wants to school me on medicated cycles so I know my stuff when I walk in? I know clomid isn't the only oral pill, but I don't know the others or their typical side effects. And what are the typical "round one" injectables (after pills)? Thanks- you know this is the best group of ladies anywhere...

I don't think there's necessarily a "typical" regimen, but I do think that a particular doctor has a regimen he or she likes & bases the prescribing on that w/ tweaks for a patient's particular issues. They also try to take costs into account...b/c DP & I have been lucky w/ insurance coverage, we were prescribed the same basic regimen (Gonal F & Lupron w/ a trigger shot). DP had Prometrium & I had Crinone for post-IUI progesterone, there's no apparent reason for that. I don't really have any problems ovulating, no endo, etc., so that's my regimen. Dosage on the Gonal F has been average, but I had one random cycle that they bumped the dosage up. DP, w/ PCOS, was on a much higher dose, plus Metformin, more supplements, and I feel like something else I can't remember. But I also know that they also prescribe Menopur, etc. My RE's office has a forum attached to their site, & people post questions about meds quite frequently...maybe there's something like that or a patient educator or a support network that would be able to answer your questions?
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote