Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #201
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

I agree with Carrie, there isn't really anything typical. I've done clomid combos and femara combos, and I've done a slew of different injects. It's all about finding what works with your body. I say trust your RE and what he thinks will work best based on your labs and what not.

Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #202
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks ladies! I felt clueless going in (which isn't the norm for me, I'm usually well researched), so its good to know clueless is the norm. Whew!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #203
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Hello ladies,
I've not been around hardly at all due to issues. I had a hsg done not many days ago an found out that both my tubes was blocked but our RE finally got them unblocked but it was pain from HELL. It hurt really bad but thankful he got them unblocked so maybe now get a BFP.

At least got my answers why when had perfect cycles nothing happened. I had a way down gut feeling something was wrong. I told my DH had a feeling my tubes was blocked. I even told the RE about how felt an he thought was nuts but I proved to him was right. They also done a ultrasound that day an I've got 2 follies an was told would ovulate by the weekend.

I'll check in once a while but me an DH is just going to have FUN an pray for it to happen soon. I've still opk testing an yesterday got a high so that means that O is on the way.. DH can't wait to bd LOL..

GOod luck ladies..
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:02 PM   #204
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies, BFN this morning for me. I'm thinking this isn't going to happen for us this time around. Its all starting to get to me, so I'm going to take a break from the online world for a while, focus on my family and try to get some perspective on where we go from here. I'm starting to think its time to move on. If someone wants to take over the thread I can email you the info. I just can't keep up with it, sorry.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #205
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

I want to thank all you mama's for all your support over the last almost 2 years and will continue to check in and see all the BFP over the next couple months but may not post much as DH and are are going to focus on US and NTNP...Maybe it will happen without anything we shall see!!! to all!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #206
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
I want to thank all you mama's for all your support over the last almost 2 years and will continue to check in and see all the BFP over the next couple months but may not post much as DH and are are going to focus on US and NTNP...Maybe it will happen without anything we shall see!!! to all!
I'm leaning this way too. Especially since we are having daycare issues again- perhaps I just need to get my poop in a group to be a SAHM before I have another...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #207
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Maybe we need a life after infertility thread
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:45 AM   #208
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Maybe we need a life after infertility thread
It's possible. We've been leaning the same direction. We feel stuck and frustrated and hurt that it just isn't working. I woke up at midnight last night because I was wrestling with everything. I accidentally woke dh up when I got up the second time around 1 am. We ended up talking until 5am when the alarm went off. We've not really come to any conclusions except to take it one step at a time. We are having a genetic test run, we've gone back and forth about it since it's so expensive and insurance won't touch it. But it checks for abnormalities, problems in the dna and issues of crossing over. We feel like we need that piece of information before we proceed. So dh is suppose to call today to get it set up. Depending on the result of that test, we will then know our next course of action. I'm just so tired of waiting. And I keep feeling like maybe I need to take a break. If no one else will, I'll take the thread, but honestly with the way I"m feeling, I'd rather not.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #209
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Did I kill the thread. I swear I didn't mean to.

Went in and had the blood draw for the genetic marker test. Dh went in about two hours after me. So it should be on it's way back east to the lab by now. They said it will take a few weeks to get results back. I wish this stuff moved faster I want to know like yesterday. This test will really help determine what our next step is. So here's hoping for a smooth surgery next week, good results on that test (whatever that means), and that we get a workable plan in place.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #210
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You didn't kill the thread. LOL. I think it is just that time in many of our TTC adventures that we are frustrated and/or discouraged.

It has been two weeks of hell for us. My Dh's Uncle died last week very unexpectedly and without any warning. It is terrible how ugly everything gets when someone dies. I also had no clue how much of a used car salesman the Funeral home people are. That is just sick. I don't know that I ever want to have anything to do with that. I want my body to be donated to the OSU Medical Students and then cremated so my family doesn't have to deal with the crappy attitudes (and I can be of some help with learning). The viewing was Saturday with all the crazy family stuff all day long and Ethan was sick Saturday and he is still sick tonight. I am so discouraged with him and his fevers that last forever I just don't know what to do.

AF had to be ugly and come say hi on Friday. Heck, it may have even been Thrusday. Everything is just jumble together.

I cried at work today in front of our PT and a CNA and I just couldn't keep it together. I try very hard not to judge people but it had just been one of those days and then I walk into a patients room (who has the hillbilly family that is just clueless) and I get to meet his young adult daughter that is jobless, boyfriendless, homeless, and very large and pregnant, not only with one baby, but with THREE! it was just more than I could take. I know she has a hard road ahead of her, but gosh, I sure wish I could have just a touch of that fertility. I couldn't help but be jealous and I tried so hard not to be.

I am ready to throw in the towel for this week and hope next week is better. I am sorry to hear so many of you are also struggling so much right now.