Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #251
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

Wow Carrie- that looks great!!! Congratulations!

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #252
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wow Carrie- that looks great!!! Congratulations!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #253
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Carrie- NOW I see it and it's pink! Congrats!!!!!!
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #254
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just got a call from the doctor's office--beta was 105 (P>40) & I have to get a re-draw on Monday. Fx, but I'm excited!
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #255
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
I just got a call from the doctor's office--beta was 105 (P>40) & I have to get a re-draw on Monday. Fx, but I'm excited!
that's a GREAT progesterone!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #256
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Stupid DS ate my reply! Grr....
Anyway, Carrie congrats!
Hope4more- anything new?

AFM surgery recovery is going awesome! Best it's ever been. We got results back on the genetic test and it is negative, which is awesome!! I feel bad that we spent $1K on a test that told us what it wasn't but that test is really the deciding factor on our next step. We had already decided if it was positive we would not proceed with the recommended treatment which was IVF with genetic screening of the embryos. We were ok with IVF but I draw the line at genetic screening. So, the downside is that means that we still aren't positive what is causing the problem. I had a weak positive on the tests for a blood clotting disorder. And of course the endo, which could cause both problems (getting and staying pregnant). So looks like we follow the plan. Recover, then starting in May stimilants (probably injectable) and timing. And in June incetable meds, and IuIs until it works. when it does work, lovenox and/or heprin injections daily for the duration of the pregnancy. That is the plan the RE has for us right now. If it doesn't work we'll re-evaluate and go from there. At this point, dh and I really believe this summer is our last round of trying. We both really feel like this is the end of the road for us, it either works or it doesn't. If it doesn't it's time to quit and focus on the family we have, even though it breaks my heart that my little guy will be alone. But I think 5 years of trying for number 2 is a plenty valiant effort and maybe it just isn't meant to be. When you figure we've been working on getting our family here for 10 years, we've had one child, 6 losses, an MS and celiac diagnosis. It's been a long road and it's time to switch gears and move on if it isn't meant to be. But we are feeling like we need to give it this one last shot.

Last edited by slimy72; 03-28-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #257
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Stupid DS ate my reply! Grr....
Anyway, Carrie congrats!
Hope4more- anything new?

AFM surgery recovery is going awesome! Best it's ever been. We got results back on the genetic test and it is negative, which is awesome!! I feel bad that we spent $1K on a test that told us what it wasn't but that test is really the deciding factor on our next step. We had already decided if it was positive we would not proceed with the recommended treatment which was IVF with genetic screening of the embryos. We were ok with IVF but I draw the line at genetic screening. So, the downside is that means that we still aren't positive what is causing the problem. I had a weak positive on the tests for a blood clotting disorder. And of course the endo, which could cause both problems (getting and staying pregnant). So looks like we follow the plan. Recover, then starting in May stimilants (probably injectable) and timing. And in June incetable meds, and IuIs until it works. when it does work, lovenox and/or heprin injections daily for the duration of the pregnancy. That is the plan the RE has for us right now. If it doesn't work we'll re-evaluate and go from there. At this point, dh and I really believe this summer is our last round of trying. We both really feel like this is the end of the road for us, it either works or it doesn't. If it doesn't it's time to quit and focus on the family we have, even though it breaks my heart that my little guy will be alone. But I think 5 years of trying for number 2 is a plenty valiant effort and maybe it just isn't meant to be. When you figure we've been working on getting our family here for 10 years, we've had one child, 6 losses, an MS and celiac diagnosis. It's been a long road and it's time to switch gears and move on if it isn't meant to be. But we are feeling like we need to give it this one last shot.
So glad you got good news on the test, and you have a plan for the next 6 months. Fx'd that you get what you want most this summer!!!

AFM, I must have forgotten to post (doh!). Ct scan was negative for anything- all nodes were gone. Beta and progesterone came back Monday Pre-ovulatory, so the bad wondfo lot has been returned. Got a hugely positive opk tuesday afternoon, and I'm still waiting on a temp rise, so we are doing the bd like we're mad!

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 03-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #258
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
So glad you got good news on the test, and you have a plan for the next 6 months. Fx'd that you get what you want most this summer!!!

AFM, I must have forgotten to post (doh!). Ct scan was negative for anything- all nodes were gone. Beta and progesterone came back Monday Pre-ovulatory, so the bad wondfo lot has been returned. Got a hugely positive opk tuesday afternoon, and I'm still waiting on a temp rise, so we are doing the bd like we're mad!

Although a BFP would have been better, that is still really good news!! Glad it was just bad tests and not a chemical. Good luck, hoping it sticks this go round.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #259
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72

Although a BFP would have been better, that is still really good news!! Glad it was just bad tests and not a chemical. Good luck, hoping it sticks this go round.
Thanks!!!

Old 03-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #260
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Ok mamas I have a question... Using OPK's as a HPT... How do you know it's positive and when is it safe to use them to pick up a pregnancy??
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote