Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #271
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

Are we all still ok out there? Amy- I was thinking about it, and I just realized that no one ever took the list over when you asked. I had said if no one volunteered I would do it, and that offer still stands. So if you'd like me to (since no one else stepped up) I would be willing.

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #272
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm alive. Still a bit numb from last week and everything that went down. I have this week off for spring break. I'm in the tww, 10 dpo is Sunday, so I'll start peeing on things soon (I have new 10 mIu tests).

I see the RE may 2nd, and have an interview scheduled for May 1st that would allow me to work ft from home!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #273
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a feeling AF is on her way any moment. I was sick this morning and got that flutter of excitement, but now Ethan is vomiting so I don't think that is it. So much for this month I guess.

How do you ladies keep from getting excited? I always give myself the speech that it probably wont happen and that I should expect AF (even a few days late) and then something happens and I think maybe that is a sign of pregnancy and then I am crushed again. I try so hard but I just want to scream.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #274
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba
I have a feeling AF is on her way any moment. I was sick this morning and got that flutter of excitement, but now Ethan is vomiting so I don't think that is it. So much for this month I guess.

How do you ladies keep from getting excited? I always give myself the speech that it probably wont happen and that I should expect AF (even a few days late) and then something happens and I think maybe that is a sign of pregnancy and then I am crushed again. I try so hard but I just want to scream.
I just let myself get excited. It's ok to be crushed you weren't blessed with new life again. I'm planning on getting my bfp on Sunday before DH goes away for a week. If I get my bfp Monday or Tuesday, I'll have time to plan an a announcement. I'm thinking no Af. However, if she comes, I'll use my new pretty minky mamacloth and my new wetbags, and be ready for my RE appointment soon. I'll be horribly grouchy for 2-14 days, just in time to start a new round with my new ovulatory predictor. Yes, me "staying positive" costs us a LOT of money

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 04-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #275
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba View Post

I don't think you want my method for not getting excited. TTC long enough and have enough losses that the thought of not getting pregnant is devastating and the thought of getting pregnant is terrifying and it pretty much just leaves your spirit crushed every month. I used to get excited and then crushed month after month. Somewhere between the 3 1/2 -5 year mark TTC is when it quit happening. Now it still happens once in a great while, but it's more like once or twice a year I get hopeful and then let down instead of every month. And since the last two (and four before ds) times I got BPF I lost them it scares the crap out of me to get one and I spend any time I am pregnant a total basket case of nerves wondering when I"m going to lose it and how long it's going to take to go this time. So ya, my method really stinks. I highly recommend you find a better method, and when you do, please share I'd love to know. Of course each time we try a new treatment I find myself getting excited for a few months, but after about 3-4 months of it I quit getting my hopes up.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #276
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess I am just to the point of I don't know what to do. DH was all for seeing an RE until it came time to talk about ivf and his little cup. Now he is back to "it is just so much money for it not to work". It just makes me sick. I am the crazy penny pincher and I am even willing to spend it I feel like he should also be willing to. I just want to scream
Old 04-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #277
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba
I guess I am just to the point of I don't know what to do. DH was all for seeing an RE until it came time to talk about ivf and his little cup. Now he is back to "it is just so much money for it not to work". It just makes me sick. I am the crazy penny pincher and I am even willing to spend it I feel like he should also be willing to. I just want to scream
Mini ivf is only $4k with no injections... It has my DH actually considering if we get there.

Old 04-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #278
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Mini ivf is only $4k with no injections... It has my DH actually considering if we get there.

good to know. I will have to check into that. the RE I have gone to doesn't do them.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #279
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba View Post
good to know. I will have to check into that. the RE I have gone to doesn't do them.
Mine does & they do some in-house financing deals...There are some DSers local to me who have also used the practice & a few who have traveled a pretty significant distance to be seen there.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #280
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can I be added to this thread? I just realized it was here.