Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #21
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Wednesday

Ok, I have to ask...can any of you get me this locally cheaper than in ebay? Amazon does have it cheaper but I cant order it from there to be sent here.

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #22
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Okay. Home. Have the worst case of strep the clinic doc had seen all month, and he says he has been several people with strep per day. Lovely. I a, home with a numbing mouthwash as well as 20 giant horse pills. Have to take two at a time for 10 days. Why is it that meds for strep seem impossible to swallow? They are huge!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #23
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, I'm sorry Mel.

I swallow 10 pills at a time sometimes so it doesn't bother me any more.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #24
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Impressive Mel. If you are going to be sick it is always good to be the best at it
Sounds like me last April. Stay on it and if it is not improving get something else in case it is drug resistant like mine was. Really in 48 hours if it is not improving please go back.

So nice to just be me today and not a million people and be in my library and send MH on the bus and actually have my work time this afternoon WOW.

Just got asked to mentor another teacher apparently it is not going so well with her and her mentor. She will be easy peasy like my current mentee. Both are great teachers and dont really need me telling them to do anything. Mel I will not be mentoring Hanna Ney (1st grade) and Amber Sheil (2nd grade)
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #25
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ugh Mel. I would think that would be even more painful with the strep.

I have not tried the baking soda bath. It works for viral rashes? This does not appear to be a reaction rash, benadryl and cortizone do nothing.

Janine, I have never seen one that big locally. I have seen the smaller ones, for six regular sized pancakes at once, for $20-25 here. They are the same size as the cast iron griddle pans you can put on top of two burners, if they sell them there in Germany, but have more consistent heating.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #26
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh funny thing...Shannon is better in Maths than thought. It seems the last test she did was harder than all of the other tests and she got a 3+ so that's a C+ which is a good grade.

The Maths teacher thinks something is odd that she does better in harder maths than simpler...we figure because it's simple she gets distracted and makes silly mistakes but the harder stuff she had to focus a bit more on and so she get it right.

They are advising she go to the Real school.

Here they have 3 levels of school after primary school. Real school is the middle level of school. That's quite exciting!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #27
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nothing can be found locally here,but I have seen that at WM before . Could your brother order it and ship it?
I need to do my 4H fruit/ beef jerky order. I am ordering from a boy in Bellas class that is Maris teachers son and Lydias friends brother. Going to school in a small town is like the 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon game. I love the little girl though, so tender hearted and shy.

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #28
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yes, at least I know I am not "wasting" my sick days for nothing. The doctor actually gasped and said "That is a VERY bad strep" and then went on to discuss the pus and swelling and how both tonsils were affected. I know how to bring it!

Jen, Is HN still at the school with TFA?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #29
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes Mel this is her second year. TFA is a 2 year commitment. I havent gotten a read on her or Ms. Nadia if they are leaving this year. Ms. Biggs has applied for PhD programs so I know she is likely going...
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #30
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I hope that you don't see too too much turnover. Too bad that Mrs. Biggs is likely leaving. It seems like she was doing a lot of good work with the kids.