Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #11
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cod liver oil and natural tooth health

Ok so this is the kind I bought. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20 If things go well I might look into investing in some of hte green pastures kind but I can't afford it right now. I skipped the ghee for now. I'm going to see if I can get some raw butter or milk to make into butter from BIL who is a dairy farmer.

Advertisement

And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #12
flobee76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am currently doing double doses on 2 of my children. I believe they have genetically bad teeth (from DH's side of the family). I buy Green Pastures FCLO/HVBO in Cinnamon Tingle. They love the stuff! My oldest has awesome teeth and takes a single dose just for overall nourishment.

For the 2 kids who have bad teeth, I also give them some cell salts #1 and #2. We only drink raw milk, have lots of cultured dairy and veggies for probiotic health. We also consume a lot of butter here! I aslo mix in desiccated liver (from Dr. Ron's) in their food a few times a week for organ meat consumption. I also add mineral drops to their water.

We try to follow a Traditional diet.

**I HIGHLY recommend the book "Cure Tooth Decay".

I have seen some remineralization on their teeth, but am currently working on 1 cavity each.

If only we didn't have fluoride in our water... that would be optimal. At this time, we cannot afford an osmosis water tank.
Mom to DD (5/04), DS (8/07), DD (2/09)DD (5/13), Blessing #4 in the arms of Jesus 11/2011

Jesus-follower, Traditional Foodie, Homeschooler, frugal-er
flobee76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #13
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Songbird-what brand of cod liver oil do you use? I want to go ahead and order some to get him started.
Green Pastures Cinnamon CLO. I don"t buy the butter oil; I just feed them lots of butter!
Old 02-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #14
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Ok so this is the kind I bought. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20 If things go well I might look into investing in some of hte green pastures kind but I can't afford it right now. I skipped the ghee for now. I'm going to see if I can get some raw butter or milk to make into butter from BIL who is a dairy farmer.
Just make sure that the cows are grass-fed, otherwise you're better off getting kerrygold or something else from pastured cows from the store!
Old 02-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #15
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ok, so I have a lot of difficulty digesting cod liver oil. When I do take it, I either take small amounts of emulsified/flavored cod liver oil, or I have a chewable (with all of its corn syrup notwithstanding).

But this is intriguing. Can anyone explain WHY the insistence on fermentation?? Also, would some CLO capsules that I have around that are much too old count as fermented CLO (seriously?). Lol.

Thanks.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote