Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-16-2006, 11:02 AM   #1
havanadaydreamin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Fuzzi bunz sizing question...

Ok, I have my 23 lb, 31" DD in a petite FB. I'm not really sure if those are the best fit for her though. She has recently slimmed down in the leg, but not her tummy. So, they are fitting differently.

Right now, she is on the 2nd to the loosest waist snap and either the the
2nd or tightest leg snap on there so that there are no gaps. She does have a little bit extra to go in the rise for the petite though.

If I put a microfiber towel and 2 thin hemp inserts in there for nighttime, she ends up leaking out of the legs b/c of the gaps. So, almost every night, we have leaks. I've taken to putting a stacinator fleece cover over her to catch them.

Do you think that I might be better off trying a medium?

Or do you think that DD might just be in one of those in between sizes that happens sometimes with FBs?

Advertisement

Old 06-16-2006, 11:50 AM   #2
disneykidz
Registered Users

Re: Fuzzi bunz sizing question...

My son is around 32" and 24lbs and a medium fits him just right. I haven't tried the PT. You may want to just get one medium to try.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:02 PM   #3
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fuzzi bunz sizing question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneykidz
My son is around 32" and 24lbs and a medium fits him just right. I haven't tried the PT. You may want to just get one medium to try.
On which snap setting is your DS? Just curious as I bought all large FBs for DS who's ~24/25lbs and 31" tall and I found the PT FBs to be too low in the rise for him. We had almost 'plumbers butt crack' issues, so I sold it again.
The larges fit him on the tightest setting both in waist and thigh, but with a lil' wing droop. I was wondering if the medium would fit better, but was afraid the rise might be too low?..

Sorry to hijack your thread for a sec, mama!

Have you tried stuffing the PT FB a lil' more? Maybe a thicker MF insert and only 1 thin hemp? That'd help the leaking.

HTH