Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
kefm
Registered Users
seller

Re: Washer/Drier Recommendations

We've had the waveforce for a year, and it's done very well (tough we're currently investigating why it's not drying well ... clogged vent, maybe?). I do a rinse and spin cycle on cold, followed by a heavy duty cycle on hot with an extra rinse. See my post here, though, looking for other ideas since this gets my diapers clean but feels kind of rough on them!

http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1351913

Advertisement

kefm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:24 PM   #12
*Summer*
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefm View Post
We've had the waveforce for a year, and it's done very well (tough we're currently investigating why it's not drying well ... clogged vent, maybe?). I do a rinse and spin cycle on cold, followed by a heavy duty cycle on hot with an extra rinse. See my post here, though, looking for other ideas since this gets my diapers clean but feels kind of rough on them!

http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1351913
Thanks for sharing, and I will go check out that link. So far I have experimented with cold speed cycle first, or rinse/spin first. Then I have been using the bulky/bedding cycle (on hot) because it adds more water. Then I have been doing rinse/spin again.
*Summer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #13
kefm
Registered Users
seller

For us, the bulky/bedding setting added TOO much water. The diapers would just float in there and not agitate enough. The great thing about this machine is that once you figure out what works for you, you can program the cycle so that it runs everything, including your extra rinses, with one button push. (Unfortunately, you have to run the prerinse before you push that button!)
kefm is offline   Reply With Quote