Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2013, 04:04 AM   #1
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just reduced everything. Shipping is included in the price!

All items are described as accurately as I can. I am in Ireland, so please excuse any time delays in getting back to you. The diapers will ship from Arizona (thanks Mom!), so standard shipping times apply. All shipping is included in the price. I will happily consider offers and love to make deals if you buy more than one item. I am always tempted by good yarn or fun woolies, especially longies and sweaters for the baby.

Toddler Skirted Onesie. Not sure of the yarn or colorway, but it’s HC, and pretty soft.
Length = 16, Hips = 20, Rise = 14 under skirt
$30

Upcycled black cashmere soaker w/ extra layer in the wet zone. Medium (12mo) Grey waistband. Bought new. Absolutely loved this but didn't use it much as she outgrew it fairly quickly. SO SOFT!
I = 16", H = 18"
$10

Dip-dyed Pink Soaker (M) $8

Grey Upcycled Cashmere wrap. New. Unfinished. FOE on legs. needs snaps or velcro. Would Snappi well. Extra soaker layer. Very soft. Never used as a diaper cover.
R = 16-17. H = app 16-18 $7

Green wrap. 100% wool. Nightworthy. EUC. Faded from original green, but doesn't really bleed anymore. T&T. sidesnapping. R = 16 W= 13 across back and 7.5 across front. Fits best bottom inserts well. Comes with 2 snaps in back, but no soakers. I bought new from Growing Baby Green - yes, the one with the long long thread. LOL.
$11

Advertisement

Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!

Last edited by omahonycm; 02-23-2013 at 05:59 AM.
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
bqmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cheap Wool, all kind and sizes

Interested in the babyology, brown longies and toddler onesie, and possibly others when pics come! Thanks!
bqmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bqmomma
Interested in the babyology, brown longies and toddler onesie, and possibly others when pics come! Thanks!
Hi. So sorry, the babyology and brown sold a little while ago but the onesie is still available. I hope to have pics up tomorrow.
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
Old 02-13-2013, 03:35 AM   #4
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

More added
Old 02-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
TwistedBranches
Registered Users
Formerly: MommaCrunch82
seller
seller

My Mood:

PM'd you about the green and black NB longies and the small wool all-in-one

Follow me on Pinterest! || Twisted Branches Woodburnings || TwistedBranches WAHM Thread
TwistedBranches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #6
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Reduced prices
Old 02-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #7
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nice, cheap and functional.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:20 AM   #8
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'd like the doll ones please! PM me your pp addy please
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette
I'd like the doll ones please! PM me your pp addy please
Doing it now. We used them for dollies because they are super felted. Just want you to know what you're getting. I honestly cried and ate too much chocolate the day these were shrunk. I loved using them. Sigh. But our dollies liked then too! Lol
Old 02-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #10
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahonycm

Doing it now. We used them for dollies because they are super felted. Just want you to know what you're getting. I honestly cried and ate too much chocolate the day these were shrunk. I loved using them. Sigh. But our dollies liked then too! Lol
sent Paypal!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote