Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #11
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
Re: Issues with IC'S?

I saw someone post photos on a baby app of about 8 different tests (all IC's). She used her own urine, neighbor's urine, and tap water. They all had a very faint line. neither of them is pregnant and of course the tap water isn't. The lines were actually darker than some of the pics people are calling "squinters" on here. I think these things are getting some women down, thinking they are having many chemical pregnancies when they are just negative tests. This is actually why the girl posted these. She kept seeing faint lines every single month. My rule has always been if I can see the line if I hold it all the way out at arm's length, it's positive. But I wouldn't use these at all.
Answer is my favorite brand and showed up 2 days before a frer. I had one pick up at hcg level of 7 before (confirmed by blood hcg test). hth!

Advertisement

Last edited by snugglesnsunshine; 02-10-2013 at 02:27 PM.
snugglesnsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #12
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Issues with IC'S?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine View Post
I saw someone post photos on a baby app of about 8 different tests (all IC's). She used her own urine, neighbor's urine, and tap water. They all had a very faint line. neither of them is pregnant and of course the tap water isn't. The lines were actually darker than some of the pics people are calling "squinters" on here. I think these things are getting some women down, thinking they are having many chemical pregnancies when they are just negative tests. This is actually why the girl posted these. She kept seeing faint lines every single month. My rule has always been if I can see the line if I hold it all the way out at arm's length, it's positive. But I wouldn't use these at all.
Answer is my favorite brand and showed up 2 days before a frer. I had one pick up at hcg level of 7 before (confirmed by blood hcg test). hth!
I would love to see a link to this if you still have it. This comes up a lot with my friends and it would be interesting to see.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #13
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
It was just the babybump app on my phone around 3-4 weeks ago. I "think" you can get on there on a computer but I've never done it. Wish I could post a link.
Maybe someone on here could do a test series using random liquids?!? :biggrin:
If I had some, I totally would!