Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #11
reyasunshine
Registered Users
seller

Re: Favorite newborn fitteds?

After all the research and asking around I did, I've decided to go with Muttaquin Baby fitteds for our NB. She does customs... she usually doesn't have too many in stock at one time. But she has a great deal if you buy 12 fitteds!

I've decided on these because I've heard great things... plus I really want stay-dry. My poor DD did NOT like being wet a all, and I really didn't know any better until she was about 4 mos old. I felt awful. I wish I knew about those things and rashes and stuff back when I had her! LOL. :/

Advertisement

How about some Sunshine and Wonder ?
reyasunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #12
squirrelmommy
Registered Users
seller

Mine consists of goodmama, sbish, pooters
squirrelmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #13
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s View Post

These Mama brands need to keep an open "sold out" item all the time there site so I can at least READ about the diapers you are talking about Forty41 doesn't have any diapers listed right now and Little Bopper doesn't have any AI2 listed .

What kind of AI2 is the little bopper? Do the inserts snap in? Are you actually able to reuse the cover on a little babe?

thanks
Sorry, I should have said that I bought Little Boppers and Forty41 from the Bitty Fluff congo which stocks every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month, I believe? www.hyenacart.com/bittyfluff

I haven't been able to use the LB Ai2 as a true all-in-two just because of the nature of ebf bowel movements, but the soakers are super absorbent so I would say it's possible if the diaper just has urine in it. HTH! :-)

"Like" my Facebook page
MrsLovewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #14
juliasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomBecks View Post
Newborn Sandy's
Best EBF poop containment!
Old 02-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #15
toutoute
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLovewell View Post
My little girl was born on Feb 4 so we're in newborn diapers right now. My current stash consists of newborn diapers from the following makers...
Fitteds: Orange Diaper Co xs loops, Goodmama, Little Boppers, Forty41, Bumstoppers, Pianissimo Cloth
Ai2: Doodle Dypes, LoveEarth.LoveCloth, Little Boppers, and some that I made myself

My little girl was born at 9lbs 11oz so she fit well into everything right from birth. She still has her umbilical stump right now. If I could have only 1 brand of fitteds for my entire newbie stash I would probably choose the Forty41 hybrids, but they would be quite large on a small baby...they are very absorbent. If I could have only 1 brand for Ai2's it would be Little Boppers, hands down. Her size small, which she calls big newborn, are such a great fit and are very absorbent!

As far as covers go, I have a pair of xs wool interlock footies from Rainbow Waters, xs sbish knit longies, and custom newborn fleece footies by Emotibums. The Emotibums are by far my favorite! The fit is great and she uses windpro in the soaker area so we have had no leaking issues! I haven't lanolized the wool so it will get damp on the outside. For the price and performance, I really wish I had invested in more Emotibums footies.
How about the pianissimo newborn fitted? I had the smalls and they fit for 18 months? I was hoping to get a couple of the newborn fitted?
toutoute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #16
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by toutoute View Post

How about the pianissimo newborn fitted? I had the smalls and they fit for 18 months? I was hoping to get a couple of the newborn fitted?
I was expecting a big baby so I wasn't looking for super tiny diapers when I was buying...my little girl was born at 9lbs 11oz. That being said, the Pianissimo newborns are on the larger size...they aren't my favorite because they have really limited snap placement. They are roughly the same size as the Forty41, but the Forty41 have a lot more adjustment to them...I'll see if I can post some comparison pics of the 2...

"Like" my Facebook page
Old 02-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #17
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by toutoute View Post

I'm doing this from my phone so I hope it shows up.

ForumRunner_20130214_163455.jpg

ForumRunner_20130214_163501.jpg

ForumRunner_20130214_163513.jpg

ForumRunner_20130214_163524.jpg

ForumRunner_20130214_163536.jpg

Looks like it worked. The yellow is the Pianissimo nb and the stripe is the Forty41. The whale print is a small PC compared to the nb. I do love PC fitteds, my son fits well in his mediums still and has been in them for about 18 months also. I have some smalls for when my girl gets bigger, but the nb's aren't my favorite, at least at this weight/age. HTH!

"Like" my Facebook page

Last edited by MrsLovewell; 02-14-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:30 PM   #18
Momma2theJs
Registered Users
seller

My 36 weeker came on january 16, so we are still in newborns. We love our kissas size 0 and our swaddlebees.
Momma2theJs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:16 AM   #19
toutoute
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm doing this from my phone so I hope it shows up.

Attachment 134194

Attachment 134195

Attachment 134196

Attachment 134197

Attachment 134198

Looks like it worked. The yellow is the Pianissimo nb and the stripe is the Forty41. The whale print is a small PC compared to the nb. I do love PC fitteds, my son fits well in his mediums still and has been in them for about 18 months also. I have some smalls for when my girl gets bigger, but the nb's aren't my favorite, at least at this weight/age. HTH!
Thanks for the pics. I am hoping the newborn works for us. I have small babies but needed something for when he is about 10lbs and I know the small would have been too big.
toutoute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #20
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
My little girl was born on Feb 4 so we're in newborn diapers right now. My current stash consists of newborn diapers from the following makers...
Fitteds: Orange Diaper Co xs loops, Goodmama, Little Boppers, Forty41, Bumstoppers, Pianissimo Cloth
Ai2: Doodle Dypes, LoveEarth.LoveCloth, Little Boppers, and some that I made myself

My little girl was born at 9lbs 11oz so she fit well into everything right from birth. She still has her umbilical stump right now. If I could have only 1 brand of fitteds for my entire newbie stash I would probably choose the Forty41 hybrids, but they would be quite large on a small baby...they are very absorbent. If I could have only 1 brand for Ai2's it would be Little Boppers, hands down. Her size small, which she calls big newborn, are such a great fit and are very absorbent!

As far as covers go, I have a pair of xs wool interlock footies from Rainbow Waters, xs sbish knit longies, and custom newborn fleece footies by Emotibums. The Emotibums are by far my favorite! The fit is great and she uses windpro in the soaker area so we have had no leaking issues! I haven't lanolized the wool so it will get damp on the outside. For the price and performance, I really wish I had invested in more Emotibums footies.

OP -- for WOOL have you see this cover? It's OOAK and beautiful:

http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...rsey-WI2-Cover

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote