Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
ProudCoastieWife
Registered Users
Formerly: GrimLife
seller

My Mood:
TTC after laparoscopic myomectomy...

I was wondering if anyone that has had a laparoscopic myomectomy and had a subserosal fibroid removed can tell me how long you waited til you started TTC again. No response from the TTC board, so maybe someone here can help?

I remember asking my RE how long we should wait to try infertility injections that he had previously mentioned and he said 3 months and now I'm concerned that he was confused by my question and he meant we shouldn't be TTC at all for 3 months.

I am planning on calling them tomorrow, but I'm scared that his answer will be to wait 3 months and we don't want to wait. We've been waiting for 2 years and we're so desperate to see if the surgery worked. Will it hurt or be hazardous to my health/baby's health if we get pregnant sooner then 3 months?

Thanks for the info and God Bless!

Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC after laparoscopic myomectomy...

depending on how deep he had to cut to remove he fibroid he may mean wait to TTC for 3 mo. When I had that procedure we weren't married so we automatically gave it 4mo to rest.