Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #11
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat February 11-17th

ROFL <3 I've only never seen it because I don't like Billy Crystal all that much. And I'm not much of a Meg Ryan fan either. You were only like 10 or something when that came out, right? Late 80s? =P My mom loves that movie and Meg Ryan, so it is a wonder that I escaped.

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #12
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had this really vivid dream last night that I had a baby girl at 28 weeks and she was 5lbs-- which is totally off and she was only in the hospital for a couple days and I was trying to buy newborn/premie diapers because the infant diapers were way too big for her. And my ringsling and boobs kept hiding her so she wasn't high enough and I was frantically trying to correct it so that she fit and didn't get smothered. There was also me being a helper in DD's classroom while they studied decaying pumpkins. DD is homeschooled.

It was very, very strange, but very vivid. Up until when I woke up this morning, I was convinced that we were having a baby boy.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #13
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
I had this really vivid dream last night that I had a baby girl at 28 weeks and she was 5lbs-- which is totally off and she was only in the hospital for a couple days and I was trying to buy newborn/premie diapers because the infant diapers were way too big for her. And my ringsling and boobs kept hiding her so she wasn't high enough and I was frantically trying to correct it so that she fit and didn't get smothered. There was also me being a helper in DD's classroom while they studied decaying pumpkins. DD is homeschooled.

It was very, very strange, but very vivid. Up until when I woke up this morning, I was convinced that we were having a baby boy.
yeah the weird vivid dreams are kind of creapy!

well maybe you are having a girl...hopefully after 28weeks and bigger than 5lbs.

I had a dream last week about a creapy guy and a horse that was wearing rain boots
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #14
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
ROFL <3 I've only never seen it because I don't like Billy Crystal all that much. And I'm not much of a Meg Ryan fan either. You were only like 10 or something when that came out, right? Late 80s? =P My mom loves that movie and Meg Ryan, so it is a wonder that I escaped.
I was 12 in 1988 (well I turned 12 in October that year) when it came out. My parents were progressive and let me see whatever I wanted.

Quote:

Cool dream! Not the bit about giving birth at 28 weeks, but the 5 lbs part is good! I am loving these dreams that I have been having. Pregnancy dreams are the best! The other day I had a dream that insulin syringes were attacking me. I had an overwhelming feeling that I needed to tell DH so he could write a sci-fi book about it. They were mechanical and would jump out of nowhere and attack you with insulin! I think I have watched Dr. Who too many times. It sounds like a villain in Dr. Who!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ROFL!!! Totally sounds like Dr. Who.

The only pregnancy dream I remember before this one was the day before I found out I was pregnant with DS. We were driving home from our camping trip on the coast and I fell asleep and I dreamed that I was teaching middle school kids about covalent bonds. Also very vivid and strange.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #16
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Ok I've seen the movie but have no recollection of any candy references. I have no idea what either candy bar is. lol

I don't think I can repeat some of the dreams I've been having Anyone Supernatural fans?? Well, two hot brothers, me and well... yeah. lol Good stuff.

Ok off to go cut mil and gma's hair. fun.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #17
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had a prenatal appt today and forgot about it. I just had my ultrasound and weight and one test last week at the other office, I completely spaced it. I made it for next Monday, but honestly I'm thinking about moving it back 3 more weeks. I just don't need to go in that often!
I'm also currently at a clinic which is 2 minutes away, the people are nice but last time I sat naked waiting for a pap for 30 minutes, so now I'm like, meh. They just take my weight, I pee I think, and then they probably listen for a heartbeat/ fundal measurement make sure everything is going normal. They won't be the people I see or deliver with at the hospital. Or I can go to a different office where I had my ultrasound, and have a midwife. But the different office is 30 minutes away, which is a PIA monthly/ bi monthly/ weekly.

Ugh.

And for the QOTD, we don't really do anything. We might try to steal some time away, but there's a lot to do and thursdays are kinda busy,
Old 02-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

jennifer- I LOVE SEES!!!!! yummo

I love Valentines Day... it's when hubby told me he loved me when were 16. I'm a tad sentimental . We don't have a baby sitter this year (we my mom would but she is watching our kids a lot until I reduce my hours again) plus my MIL who lives with us cannot be left alone because she has panic attacks so we are planning on having an indoor picnic with tonz of yummy snacks, sparkling wine, and we are gonna watch the original star wars. hehe. I am really excited since I love to have a buffet of snacks and hubby time!!

and now that they were mentioned I may need to get me some Sees!!!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #19
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

wow pregnancy dreams can be intense. when I was pregnant with DD I kept dreaming that I could pull her out and hold and then I would tell her it wasn't time yet and put her back inside me. so so so weird.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #20
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
I had a prenatal appt today and forgot about it. I just had my ultrasound and weight and one test last week at the other office, I completely spaced it. I made it for next Monday, but honestly I'm thinking about moving it back 3 more weeks. I just don't need to go in that often!
I'm also currently at a clinic which is 2 minutes away, the people are nice but last time I sat naked waiting for a pap for 30 minutes, so now I'm like, meh. They just take my weight, I pee I think, and then they probably listen for a heartbeat/ fundal measurement make sure everything is going normal. They won't be the people I see or deliver with at the hospital. Or I can go to a different office where I had my ultrasound, and have a midwife. But the different office is 30 minutes away, which is a PIA monthly/ bi monthly/ weekly.

Ugh.

And for the QOTD, we don't really do anything. We might try to steal some time away, but there's a lot to do and thursdays are kinda busy,
I would go to the doctor 30 minutes away. Then again tomorrow I am going to be gone all day because I have to stop by my oncologist office to get a blood draw, then go to my OB. They are in the same town, but on opposite sides of town. Both of them take me about 1 hour (not in traffic) to get to though. I would have to pay for parking in both locations too but because the hospital sees my blood draw as a "procedure" I don't have to pay for parking for that. Small savings but hey, it is something. I have to pay $22 for my OB parking. But that is because it is near the national treasures so they are taxing the tourists. Too bad they can't see me as a patient and not as a tourists. The hospital I deliver at is down there too. I had the option of delivering closer to home but I like this NICU better, just in case.

I don't do weekly appointments. They start at 36 weeks and I can't get past 38. So it is sort of pointless.