Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
phyre.crystal
Registered Users
seller

Re: I HATE when I want something that doesn't exist!

Have you tried CJ's BUTTer? My oldest is sensitive to anything petroleum based, which is pretty much ALL OTC creams. CJ's will clear up his rash over night and it doesn't damage the dipes. Plus, your lo might be sensitive to the materials against her skin. Some peoples sensitivities only present in certain situations. Ie: my husband can wear 100% polyester with no problems except when it is hot and he is sweating and the clothes were washed in Gain. Any one of those things alone don't bother him but all together and he will itch like crazy.

Advertisement

Last edited by phyre.crystal; 02-24-2013 at 08:38 PM.
phyre.crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:03 AM   #12
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: I HATE when I want something that doesn't exist!

My DD gets burns like that from her poo when she's had lactose. We obviously never let her sit in poop regardless, but the burns are immediate if she's had a lactose exposure My kids (and I) are all sensitive to PUL, but we do on occasion put a flat in as a barrier to the goop instead of the regular fitted insert, or we have some flannel prefolds for similar uses. She doesn't seem to have fleece problems so we have a couple liners though, and she's old enough to go heavy on the "barebottom" time now. There are lots of breathable options out there though!
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote