Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 01:42 AM   #11
MrsAsh's Avatar
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 3,403
Re: NTNP February 11th - February 16th

My tailbone still hurts, my DH is down very very bad in his back, baby ain't sleeping through the night anymore. I'm in the 2WW, we DTD the 6th and I Oed the 8th I think. I guess it's possible, but since this is the fifth month and other months have been way better, I'm just not expecting it at all. I'm pretty nervous about even thinking about being pregnant right now. My back is starting to feel the strain of doing everything here and staying bent forward to take the pressure off my tail bone. Sorry for whining, I'm feeling rather depressed and tired. Prayers appreciated!

Advertisement

__________________
Married to A & I'm B together we have been blessed with
C, D, E, F, G, H, & I

Last edited by MrsAsh; 02-12-2013 at 01:43 AM.
MrsAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:14 AM   #12
ashliemh's Avatar
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,535
My Mood:
Re: NTNP February 11th - February 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
My tailbone still hurts, my DH is down very very bad in his back, baby ain't sleeping through the night anymore. I'm in the 2WW, we DTD the 6th and I Oed the 8th I think. I guess it's possible, but since this is the fifth month and other months have been way better, I'm just not expecting it at all. I'm pretty nervous about even thinking about being pregnant right now. My back is starting to feel the strain of doing everything here and staying bent forward to take the pressure off my tail bone. Sorry for whining, I'm feeling rather depressed and tired. Prayers appreciated!
Hugs and prayers coming your way!!
__________________
Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #13
momEmac's Avatar
momEmac
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 966
My Mood:
Bfn this morning. I'm 3-4 days late, no sign of af. I would be less stressed, because I thought my cycle had been a lot more random, but I went and recalculated my dates over the last few months and I realized that its been super consistent at 27-28 days! I have been spotting a day or two before AF arrives and some months I had counted that as AF and some not. It had really thrown off my count. Now I'm even more confused. I've always been had 28 day cycles, that's normal. Ugh. Now I get to wait for AF to show her ugly face. At least I have you lovely ladies to wait with!

My i-devices are out to get me, please excuse mistakes.
__________________
Elisha, wife to my amazing husband and SAHM to my beautiful baby boy, Titus.
Expecting our new little one December 2013!

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #14
ashliemh's Avatar
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,535
My Mood:
Re: NTNP February 11th - February 16th

Awww mama that stinks! I am really sorry
__________________
Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #15
Beaners_Mom's Avatar
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,448
My Mood:
CD1 for me.
This starts cycle #10. Tenth time is a charm right? Lolz
__________________
Jessica
Partner to my S Mama to my Gabby and Duncan
Beaners_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #16
s2grace's Avatar
s2grace
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by momEmac
Bfn this morning. I'm 3-4 days late, no sign of af. I would be less stressed, because I thought my cycle had been a lot more random, but I went and recalculated my dates over the last few months and I realized that its been super consistent at 27-28 days! I have been spotting a day or two before AF arrives and some months I had counted that as AF and some not. It had really thrown off my count. Now I'm even more confused. I've always been had 28 day cycles, that's normal. Ugh. Now I get to wait for AF to show her ugly face. At least I have you lovely ladies to wait with!

My i-devices are out to get me, please excuse mistakes.
This is me. I am always 28 days. Sometimes 27. Today is cd30! I tested because I bought some Internet cheapies and got 3BFN. Tempted to test again but I know it will be white!
__________________
Shannon- married to DH for seven years, mom to DD 6/10/08, DS 8/29/10 and Gabriella Marie (Ella), born on 7/5/12 with Trisomy 13 and in heaven with Jesus. And our rainbow- DS2 12/24/13
s2grace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #17
momEmac's Avatar
momEmac
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 966
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace

This is me. I am always 28 days. Sometimes 27. Today is cd30! I tested because I bought some Internet cheapies and got 3BFN. Tempted to test again but I know it will be white!
I'm sorry you going through this too. I'm thinking I'm just going to wait and test Saturday if AF doesn't show. I don't have any cheapies and don't want to waste the one I have left.

My i-devices are out to get me, please excuse mistakes.
__________________
Elisha, wife to my amazing husband and SAHM to my beautiful baby boy, Titus.
Expecting our new little one December 2013!

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #18
fishingfor5's Avatar
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 1,547
My Mood:
Re: NTNP February 11th - February 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
My tailbone still hurts, my DH is down very very bad in his back, baby ain't sleeping through the night anymore. I'm in the 2WW, we DTD the 6th and I Oed the 8th I think. I guess it's possible, but since this is the fifth month and other months have been way better, I'm just not expecting it at all. I'm pretty nervous about even thinking about being pregnant right now. My back is starting to feel the strain of doing everything here and staying bent forward to take the pressure off my tail bone. Sorry for whining, I'm feeling rather depressed and tired. Prayers appreciated!
Oh I am so sorry. When it rains it poors but momma is still expected to carry the load! I hope you are able to find some peace. Sending prayers of comfort and peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momEmac View Post
Bfn this morning. I'm 3-4 days late, no sign of af. I would be less stressed, because I thought my cycle had been a lot more random, but I went and recalculated my dates over the last few months and I realized that its been super consistent at 27-28 days! I have been spotting a day or two before AF arrives and some months I had counted that as AF and some not. It had really thrown off my count. Now I'm even more confused. I've always been had 28 day cycles, that's normal. Ugh. Now I get to wait for AF to show her ugly face. At least I have you lovely ladies to wait with!

My i-devices are out to get me, please excuse mistakes.
I hate when your cycles play with you like that! Do you know O date? Maybe if you were stressed you delayed O? Anything going on new?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom View Post
CD1 for me.
This starts cycle #10. Tenth time is a charm right? Lolz
Good you are keeping your spirits up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace View Post
This is me. I am always 28 days. Sometimes 27. Today is cd30! I tested because I bought some Internet cheapies and got 3BFN. Tempted to test again but I know it will be white!
Any chance you O'd later too? Still hoping you girls get your pretty pink lines!!
__________________
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #19
momEmac's Avatar
momEmac
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 966
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5

I hate when your cycles play with you like that! Do you know O date? Maybe if you were stressed you delayed O? Anything going on new?
No, I wasn't keeping track of it because we were preventing until mid cycle and then I figured I had already o'd and we were out for the month so I didn't pay attention. And no, no extra stress or anything new.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.
__________________
Elisha, wife to my amazing husband and SAHM to my beautiful baby boy, Titus.
Expecting our new little one December 2013!

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #20
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,600
My Mood:
Sorry mamE :-( wonder what's up??


Mrsash- you poor thing. It seems all overwhelming now but it won't be too long and everything will be better. Your dh going to Chiro? Or massage therapist?

I was hoping for lots if pretty lines today. :-(

I'm kinda counting myself out this month. There wasn't a while lotta lovin' this go round. Ds2 and his horrible sleep habits are really affecting that. We have got to have some resolution with that.
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.