Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
bigmamahayes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Another October baby!

Hi! I am Amy. I have an October 2009 baby and an October 2011 baby (though I was in the September 2011 DDC), so I figured I'd keep with the pattern.

I also have a March 2008 girl, so this will be my #4 and my last. I wouldn't mind if it was #4 and #5, though! I always go to that first appointment secretly hoping they find two heartbeats! Greedy, I know....I am always just relieved to hear A heartbeat!

Anyway, I am a first trimester sicky, so I will try to keep my moaning to a minimum, but I look forward to sharing the joys and non-joys of this journey with you all!

Advertisement

Amy Kay, Air Force vet, Navy wife to Bradrick, mommy to Jocelyn (3/08), Samuel (10/09) and Carolyn (10/11), expecting #4 in October, Jesus loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, extended rear facing, epidural loving, bargain hunting, marathon running, full time online student and dancing drama queen. http://www.happyteamhayes.blogspot.com
bigmamahayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
mandanikki36
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another October baby!

Congrats and welcome to the group!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:01 AM   #3
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congrats! I have an October 2009 babe too. In fact this one is due just eight days from her birthday. Do you have a due date yet?

If it makes you feel better about being greedy, my husband wants twins--or triplets! I've always kind of wanted twins too but so far no luck. This is number four for us too. Or four, five and six if DH gets his way, lol.

Last edited by jen_batten; 02-12-2013 at 06:04 AM.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #4
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've always wanted twins too, but there's a very low chance of that.

Congratulations!

Sunny due in October!

We're a breastfeedin', babywearin', vax delayin', un-circumcisin', cloth diaperin', bedsharin', home birthin', atheist family from Texas!
Sarawithouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
allisonmartin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congrats and welcome. Dh always jokes that it's twins and I'm like please no. I've got my hands full as it is. Lol
Old 02-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #6
bigmamahayes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Based on the LMP it should be October 15th. Based on conception, it should be October 20th. My two October babies are the 9th, and the 28th. This one has a decent chance of being born on the 28th, If I keep with my habitual 41+ week pregnancies. I am going to hope that it will have it's own birthday, though.
Amy Kay, Air Force vet, Navy wife to Bradrick, mommy to Jocelyn (3/08), Samuel (10/09) and Carolyn (10/11), expecting #4 in October, Jesus loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, extended rear facing, epidural loving, bargain hunting, marathon running, full time online student and dancing drama queen. http://www.happyteamhayes.blogspot.com
Old 02-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #7
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

congrats and welcome to the group! I am also a first trimester sicky so you are in good company. MS kicked in right at my missed period. Not too bad thank God. But seriously, why do they calling it MORNING sickness?
Old 02-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Really? My Oct. girl is the 28th, and my due date it the 20th!!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #9
bigmamahayes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
Really? My Oct. girl is the 28th, and my due date it the 20th!!
Jen, we seem to have quite a bit in common! What a coincidence it would be for us to end up having 2 children with the same birthday! Do you usually make it to your due date?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #10
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

So far I've had one born 17 days "early", one 8 days early, and one one day late. I'm hoping not to keep up the trend of longer pregnancies!! I want my babes fully cooked, but 17 day before due date and eight days before due date were a lot easier on me because I stink at being patient!