Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
organicmama10
Registered Users
seller
seller

Trade gone bad....

Sorry, just need to vent. I traded diapers with a mama and needless to say, I wish I hadn't. The inserts were dingy and stained with I don't know what and the covers are crunchy for lack of better word. I thought it needed to be stripped so I tried washing, then rlr treatment and they now looked slightly better. Guess I should have just returned them. Upon closer look, there are holes around the snaps! None of these were described to me! Pictures didn't showcase these issues either and the sad thing is that the mama hadn't a clue when I asked about the stains!!

Advertisement

organicmama10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trade gone bad....

That stinks I would ask for partial trade value compensation via paypal. Things like that need to be disclosed, especially when they aren't clear on pictures. That's like technically showing you, but hoping you don't notice. I hate to be so negative, but experiences like this make me refuse to participate in trades. Sorry you had to go through this mama
Old 02-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
alioberg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trade gone bad....

I've been on the other end of that. I was in line to buy a NIP on a FB page and the person who bought it contacted me, she wasn't happy with the fit. I told her I had no more pp but had few used diapers to trade if she was interested. she picked the one she wanted out of like 5 I offered. The diaper I mailed her was stain free, no issues, but it was used. I had made it very clear it was used and told her my wash routine and how long I had owned it. After getting it she complained that it wasn't in the same shape as the one she sent me and wasn't happy with the trade. I offered to send hers back and what was she hoping for? She didn't want it back, just wanted me to know she wasn't happy. It was very frustrating on my end. Of course they aren't the same! I told you it wasn't new! We are a lot of the same forums and I feel weird everytime I see her pic.
alioberg is offline   Reply With Quote