Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
FSOT: OS rumparoos, wool sets/covers, swaddlebees, g diapers, flats, fleece, covers!

also interested in trading for: nb and small diapers, size 9 toddler boys sneakers/shoes, nursing tops, trainers for a 32lb boy, and you may interest me in something else, as I'm flexable!

One size Rumparoos with 2 inserts each (newborn and OS) I replaced the elastic on all of them. Very little shadowing on them, inserts are not "fluffy new" but work fine. I haven't used these, as I bought them and was going to use them on my new baby coming, but decided against the OS diapers for now. There may be tiny pinholes in 1 or 2 of the diapers from removing/replacing elastic, but nothing that will effect function/leaking at all $12ppd each, will discount on multiple purchases! pending

Covers: yellow and bunnies/bears are gerber size sm (12-18lbs) $4ppd each, Mothers-ease size small $9ppd each

g-diapers that come with 3 of the PUL like snap in inners, 2 covers, and 6 disposable inserts size small $25ppd for all

9 flats $15ppd

1 OS rumparoo no inserts (PUL doesn't work, so it isn't waterproof anymore) $5ppd

3 swaddlebees size L with shot elastic. I bought these on here, but didn't use them. $10ppd for all 3

2 size L thirsties AIO(I found these to leak, so they may need stripping?) relaxed elastic. $6ppd each, and 1 Kushies infant size G-VGUC pilly velcro $5.50ppd

Homemade upcycled wool size medium (the smaller blue soaker is a sm/med) shorts $10pd, soakers (felted, but has a bit of stretch to them) $5ppd each

Gently used fleece longies size M pilly from wash/wear, but plenty of life left!

Very nice wool sets! Wool covers with snap in liners. I forget what brand these are, but they were quite expensive sets. The blue one has some stain/fading that was there when I bought it. The inserts I believe are made of hemp, hemp fleece, and cotton velour (tops on 2). But, I can't be certain. I think these are either medium or larges. There are no tags though on these, sorry $36ppd for both sets (heavy to ship!)

Lot of 40 High sensitivity pregnancy tests. These are 10 miu for HCG, however, I feel these were closer at 15 miu since they didn't show lines until I had a blood test reading of 14hcg, but these are still fairly sensitive! some expire in November, and the rest expire in 2014. $18ppd

Advertisement

Last edited by crunchymamaNY; 02-13-2013 at 07:25 AM.
crunchymamaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
portlandbirthphotographer
Registered Users

Re: FSOT: OS rumparoos, wool sets/covers, swaddlebees, g diapers, flats, fleece, cov

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me robotronics is still available????
portlandbirthphotographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
k8momma
Registered Users

Re: FSOT: OS rumparoos, wool sets/covers, swaddlebees, g diapers, flats, fleece, cov

I am interested in the lot of RARs + inserts (very new to the group, so not sure on next steps).
thank you in advance.
k8momma is offline   Reply With Quote