Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2013, 06:35 AM   #1
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

Valentines Day OS Fitted Lotto - FFS

I will be shipping these in a Medium Flat Rate Box - I'm asking the winner to pay shipping of $11.30... (paypal only please!) Also asking that these not be sold when you are done using them... please FFS or donate them

I made these diapers myself with the Very Baby OS fitted diaper pattern. They are all well made, good elastic, no stains. One of them seems to have a few loose waist snaps, but you can fiddle with the settings to make it work. The diapers are designed to be worn from about 12lbs to 35lbs (they adjust with rise snaps). These were hardly used because I just don't love the fit of them on my baby!

I made these when I was pregnant so I'm sentimentally attached and really want to give them to someone who will use them...

All the diapers have a cotton interlock outer. The Ooga Boogas have two layers of cotton fleece on the inside. The Car and Ninja prints have bamboo fleece hidden layer and bamboo velour inners. You will need to add a doubler of some sort... the picture shows Thirsties Fab Doublers peeking out of some of the diapers, but I'm keeping those to use with my flats... Most doublers should work!

Please post a quick message telling me you can use them. I will draw a random post # tomorrow (Valentine's Day) after 9am.

Advertisement

sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
adjroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

Awesome ffs! I don't need them, just wanted to say thanks for being awesome! Happy Valentines Day!
adjroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Valentines Day OS Fitted Lotto - FFS

So sweet, mama! I would love to enter!!! I am preggo with twins and need to build a whole new stash on a budget. Thanks so much!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:24 AM   #4
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That's an awesome lotto mama! I really like fitteds, and you did a great job making them! I'd love to enter as I'm preggo with baby #5, and still CD'ing my toddler. These dipes would be great for both kids!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:44 AM   #5
bLorelei'smama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yes please! I'm due any day now and need to build beyond the newborn stage as funds will be tight with one income for our family thanks!
bLorelei'smama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #6
MrsLisaT
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would love to enter! The diapers are too cute Baby #1 is going to be here before I know it and I still have so much preparing to do!!
MrsLisaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:48 AM   #7
wyatt09
Registered Users

My Mood:

enter me please
Started off with 1 and we call her "sum",next was baby number two...I was buying "blue",baby number three I was "seeing more pink" and by this Christmas 2013.. a NEW gift for me! We are a Breast-feeding,baby wearing,cloth diapering,mama clothing,circ'ing,vaxing kinda family!
wyatt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #8
tink90
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ooooh, I'd love these! My little man is only 4 months so they'd get lots of use! I'm currently upcycling sweaters to use with the fitted stash I'm working on filling out!

Thanks for the generous offer!

*.~.~.*Petalheads*.~.~.*
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1484149
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petal...61515813886015
tink90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #9
tink90
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ooooh, I'd love these! My little man is only 4 months so they'd get lots of use! I'm currently upcycling sweaters to use with the fitted stash I'm working on filling out!

Thanks for the generous offer!

*.~.~.*Petalheads*.~.~.*
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1484149
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petal...61515813886015

Last edited by tink90; 02-13-2013 at 09:54 AM.
tink90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #10
Kanakukrocks
Registered Users

I would love to be entered to win these diapers! I have recently become very interested in cloth diapering, but haven't been able to convince the hubs that we would save money. I truly believe that if we were able to try cloth that he would be convinced, especially if I told him we got diapers FFS! My son is 3.5 months, so we would get lots of use!!
Kanakukrocks is offline   Reply With Quote