Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
February Updates for - August!

Hi just thought I would get a thread going for any updates and general chat for us.

We had our 12 week NT scan on Friday and it went perfect. Baby is still measuring 1 day ahead and was stubborn. Little one kept a hand over the face so we didn't get any good face shots. Neck space measured perfectly and baby was nice and wiggly! It was such a great relief and another milestone met! We go on Friday for our next prenatal appt.

What is everyone else doing?

Advertisement

Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #2
ElizasMommy606
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: February Updates for - August!

I have the NT scan tomorrow and my OB physical shortly after the NT scan. 1 pm and 2 pm

Last edited by ElizasMommy606; 08-05-2013 at 04:07 PM.
ElizasMommy606 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Have a great appt and hope you get lots of pics!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
ElizasMommy606
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm measuring a bit behind, about 6 days or so. They scheduled another NT scan for Wed because i'm not measuring over 12 weeks yet. I did see the baby though and a good heartbeat on the u/s, and I heard it on the doppler! I had my on physical too which went fine.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #5
suzieq
Registered Users

I am probably 11 weeks on friday. On thursday I will have my first appointment with my midwife.
I had some bleeding at week 8, and I had a fever. I had an u/s and it showed the placenta was fine, there was no bleeding that was concerning, and the baby was 8 wks 4 days, and there was a heartbeat. It turned out I had a UTI, which was more difficult to deal with than I thought it would be. I had a fever and abdominal pain and more spotting for the next week and a half. But, that all appears to have calmed down now.
I am really looking forward to the appointment, I do hope we can hear the heartbeat on the doppler.
suzieq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #6
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi, thanks for the thread!

I had an appt today, about 15 weeks, so due at end of Jan prob
Heartbeat int the 170's so she said maybe girl?? Lol i have 2 boys. Feeling alot less nauseous too.

I bought a brithstone necklace from babyhalfoff.com and got the Feb birthstone because its purple and i LOVE purple! Lol. So too bad if its born in Jan! Haha
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #7
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

eliza'amom - glad baby is doing well and Yay you get to see him/her again in a week!

suzieq - UGH on UTIs. I am waiting as I always get one when i am pregnant. Is it gone now. Sounds like a nasty one. Glad baby is well and has strong HB!

Hallie - Hope baby eeks out a Feb due date for you! LOL That necklace sounds cute! Do you tend to go past your dd?

AFM - Docs called about the bloodwork that they took with the NT and it came back Negative!! Although it wouldn't have mattered either way it is nice to know we are at a low risk. Now just trying to keep this weight under control. I don't understand how in the world I am gaining so much already when I am not eating much. I really think a lot of it is being constipated and my breasts have gotten HUGE! I go in on Friday for regular appt. but it seems kinda boring after the NT scan.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #8
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am getting closer to my first appointment. Thirteen days before I announce to my friends and family!
whitneywalters is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizasMommy606
I'm measuring a bit behind, about 6 days or so. They scheduled another NT scan for Wed because i'm not measuring over 12 weeks yet. I did see the baby though and a good heartbeat on the u/s, and I heard it on the doppler! I had my on physical too which went fine.
Hmmm. I am only 10w5d today and have mine scheduled with maternal fetal medicine tomorrow. They called me and scheduled it for then. I didn't know you had to be over 12 weeks!
Hopefully, it is ok.

I have to do the bloodwork for the harmony test, too. Kinda excited about that one since we will find out gender in 10 days. :lost it:

Still having very occasional bouts of nausea but feeling much better lately. Looking forward to the second tri coming up.

Sometimes it really stinks being due at the very end of the month. Lol
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #10
suzieq
Registered Users

Tori-
That's great about the test results!
suzieq is offline   Reply With Quote