Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Does this exist?

I am looking for a stand for a baby bathtub that will fit in the tub. Something that can fold away when not in use. I know I can put the tub in the tub but I am not as young as I used to be and I would rather save my back. We have a TINY bathroom (no counter at all) so it would have to fit in the tub or over the toilet.

With my son we filled the tub and brought it to his room. I am trying to avoid that this time.

So does this exist?

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does this exist?

We always just use the kitchen sink. Once they are bigger I take em in the shower with me and sit on the floor. If you did the tub in the tub you could just sit in their with them, to save your back?
Old 02-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #3
Pampered Mama
Registered Users
Formerly: JASMommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

You mean like this?
http://www.diapers.com/p/dream-on-me-baby-bather-bath-tub-stand-gray-344201?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_D& utm_term=RJ-259&utm_campaign=GooglePLA&CAWELAID=1338785785&utm _content=pla&ca_sku=RJ-259&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw={keyword}

or this
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

or this
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

Pampered Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
We always just use the kitchen sink. Once they are bigger I take em in the shower with me and sit on the floor. If you did the tub in the tub you could just sit in their with them, to save your back?
I think these are great ideas.

Our infant tub fit in our kitchen sink. It made life so much easier.

Is that an option for you?
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #5
mississippimommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When my babies were young, I bathed with them in my arms. They loved it. When they were big enough to sit on their own we used the kitchen sink. My back couldn't have taken it bending over the whole time.
mississippimommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #6
BigSamsMom
Registered Users
seller

Funny you asked this.... DS2 is just now 9 weeks and we've transitioned his baby bath tub from the kitchen to our master walk in shower, where I have a bamboo shower stool that I sit his tub on. I bought it while pregnant, because I was tired of squatting down to sit on the little plastic utility stool I had in there to shave my legs.... little did I know it would make a fantastic bath tub stand when I shower with DS2! In the kids bathroom, I bought one of those Aquatopia pads to drape over the side of the tub and kneel on and just bought one of the mesh fabric baby bath chairs for when we are bathing 3.5 year DS1 and 9 week DS2 together.... that little pad sure saves my knees and the baby bath chair doesn't take up as much real estate as the baby bath tub in their standard bathtub/shower. So that's two options for you, because I know the bamboo stool would probably be too wide for our kids standard bathtub/shower, but they do make plastic medical grade shower stools that are smaller in width that might work in your standard tub, you'd just have to make sure the baby bath tub won't tip easily. Check out Amazon and search on shower stool.
BigSamsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #7
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Ours worked in the sink as well. That's what we did.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #8
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I saw folks up tub on craigslist once so it does it looks like others just folks up.....
Old 02-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #9
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

http://m.nextag.com/Dorel-Juvenile-S.../m/prices-html like this I saw on my craigslist with the infant hammock thing rip like mine that doesn't folks up..
Old 02-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #10
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...athtub&ie=UTF8