Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD

Comes from a smoke free, pet free home. Most of these have just been sitting in a storage tub under the bed for awhile. We had a dog a year ago so there is a small chance there might be a stray hair, but hopefully we are all done with that.

ISO mostly PP, but may be interested in the following:

wooden baby/toddler toys in EUC
Capri snap covers - size 2
Certain print Chelory PUL covers in aplix
A&A Burpy Bibs
flip organic daytime inserts
thirsties hemp prefolds size 1

Unless otherwise stated, I always ship same or next day via first class or priority and include delivery confirmation. I can't ship out of the country right now as it is difficult for me to get out of the house with a newborn and an almost two year old - unless you want to buy a large lot and then I might be motivated.

This is a moby type wrap cover - I can't remember the brand and the tag fell off - but it is organic cotton and barely used. $20 ppd.

Infantino brand wrap & tie, also barely used. $20 ppd.

Advertisement

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!

Last edited by ebandive; 03-28-2013 at 02:28 PM.
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:32 AM   #2
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: organic wrap and infantino mei tei $20 ppd each

Old 02-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #4
Sweetbirdy17
Registered Users

Any reason youre getting rid of the mei tai? Anything wrong with it?
Sweetbirdy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:23 AM   #5
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbirdy17
Any reason youre getting rid of the mei tai? Anything wrong with it?
Nothing is wrong with it. I just have a boba 3G and the lightweight boba (I forget the name) so I'm just not reaching for this one. Just simplifying.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #6
Britt1406
Registered Users

My Mood:
Smile Re: organic wrap and infantino mei tei $20 ppd each

PMing you now
Britt1406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #7
Britt1406
Registered Users

My Mood:

Actually, I can't PM yet. Do you still have the Mei Tai? Does the $20 include shipping (if not how much is shipping)? Thanks!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:52 AM   #8
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt1406 View Post
Actually, I can't PM yet. Do you still have the Mei Tai? Does the $20 include shipping (if not how much is shipping)? Thanks!
Yes - $20 includes shipping. And I was just looking more info about it for someone else, it is actually a "wrap & tie" - not sure if that makes a difference to anyone. It is similar to this one here but without the hood: http://www.infantino.com/product.cfm?product_id=1198

You can email me at erinbethmitchell at yahoo dot com if you can't PM!

Old 02-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #9
Britt1406
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive View Post
Yes - $20 includes shipping. And I was just looking more info about it for someone else, it is actually a "wrap & tie" - not sure if that makes a difference to anyone. It is similar to this one here but without the hood:

You can email me at erinbethmitchell at yahoo dot com if you can't PM!
Two more questions: If you front wear, can you still do the X on the infant and tie in the back or are the ties too short on that one?

How is it on your back? From looking at reviews it seems like the "sash" style has good reviews but I cannot find too much on the "wrap & tie"

Last edited by Britt1406; 02-20-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #10
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt1406 View Post
Two more questions: If you front wear, can you still do the X on the infant and tie in the back or are the ties too short on that one?

How is it on your back? From looking at reviews it seems like the "sash" style has good reviews but I cannot find too much on the "wrap & tie"
I don't think it's long enough for that - at least not on me, if I'm understanding what you mean correctly. I think when you front wear, the X is on your back so I"m not sure exactly what you mean.

It is very comfy, and I don't have a good back. I'm *only* getting rid of it because i have two other similar carriers. The X on the back really helps distribute the baby's weight, and the shoulder straps are padded.