Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #11
daniele_ut
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Tell me beautiful stories

Our first baby was born at 26 weeks and she died an hour after she was born. I had an emergency c-section so my doctor wanted us to wait 6 months before we tried again. I think we waited 4 months. I got pregnant the second month and had a very early miscarriage, but I got pregnant again just a couple of months later. DS1 was born 17 months after we lost DD. We have a total of 3 living children now.

Advertisement

daniele_ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #12
AtLeast
Registered
Formerly: rli***t
seller
seller

Hugs mama, there has been nothing harder in my life than losing my babies. I'm sorry for your loss.

We lost our first baby at 12 wks, had a d&c and I was pregnant again 3 wks later, no cycle in between. He is now 10 and just fabulous.

We went on to have 3 more healthy pregnancies, boy, girl, boy. After our girl, we had the conviction to leave our family size to the Lord. So we are NTNP.

Pregnancy #6 ended in a very early mc, about 5 wks. I was pregnant again 3 months later with our 2nd sweet baby girl. She died at 16 weeks and I delivered her at almost 19 wks.

I was so scared to have another baby. I couldn't fathom going through that again. But we were blessed 3 months later. I went on to carry a healthy baby boy. It was very healing.

We are currently on our 9th pregnancy, 6 wks in. I'm still nervous as all get out, but I know I can survive anything. If we lost this precious baby, it will be heartbreaking, but we will get through it. I have the promise of seeing my babies when we meet in Heaven, what an awesome day that will be.

Last edited by AtLeast; 02-21-2013 at 08:38 AM.
AtLeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #13
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My angel rainbow baby arrived safely on the 19th
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #14
FernHollow
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Congrats mama! That post made me have happy tears!
FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #15
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

**might be triggering**

i had my first daughter with a small m/c scare early into the pregnancy...her dad and i split up when she was 3 and i eventually fell in love and moved in with who is my husband today...we had an early pregnancy that eventually we opted not to go through with. that was very difficult and trying on us both, it's hard to discuss but i feel wrong not acknowledging the life we so naively decided to give up.

about 8 years later, we became pregnant again and lost that baby at 9wks. i was broken immediately, we had a d&c and waited the prescribed cycle, only to find ourselves pregnant on the second cycle.

our son was born healthy and strong. when he was 6 months old, i surprisingly found myself pg again, only to start bleeding a few short days later, with what some refer to as a chemical pregnancy. again a few months later, i had a more established natural miscarriage that rattled our relationship and truly convinced me that i wanted another child. on our son's first birthday, we conceived our daughter and she was born on my mother's birthday and is nearly 4 years old now...we became pregnant just after her first birthday, to discover we were pregnant with twins...who are standing here next to me, pointing at all the funny smilies on the right of the box i'm posting in.

i fear every time we become pregnant, that i will lose the baby/ies...i know that often there is no reason for early losses, but i feel like since we've had three healthy pregnancies and babies in a row that should i ever become pregnant again, it will be my 'odds' to have another loss. i hate that idea...but it does not deter me from hoping for another sweet life to hold and bring into the world.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:24 AM   #16
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
And he's gorgeous, I also post on your thread on CDN

Thank you to everyone for sharing your stories
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #17
sweetpeapumpkinbaby
Registered Users
seller
seller

We had been married for 8.5 years before we got pregnant the first time. I wasn't ovulating on my own, and so we did progesterone and clomid. I got pregnant on the third cycle of clomid, and we were so excited that we told everyone! I miscarried around 8 weeks. Although we were devastated, we wanted to try again as soon as we could. I ovulated on my own the first cycle after the miscarriage, and we got pregnant that month! Our son was full term, and is a healthy 18-month old. I hope things work out for you, I know it's scary being pregnant after a miscarriage. Good luck!

Last edited by sweetpeapumpkinbaby; 03-16-2013 at 08:44 AM.
sweetpeapumpkinbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #18
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl
This is bringing tears to my eyes! Congrats