Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #201
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: B1G1 Diaper Safari pockets and covers today!

I really like these snaps. I like aplix to and find them easier esp with a wiggler. But the way these snaps are positioned are GENIUS! LOL

The top buttons are slightly further in front then the bottom snaps which give me a nice fit around the legs and then I can go tighter around the waist of my tiny 18 month old.

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:05 AM   #202
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I really like these snaps. I like aplix to and find them easier esp with a wiggler. But the way these snaps are positioned are GENIUS! LOL

The top buttons are slightly further in front then the bottom snaps which give me a nice fit around the legs and then I can go tighter around the waist of my tiny 18 month old.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #203
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernHollow View Post
I want to try these so badly (stretchy Flips thst are more narrow? YES PLEASE! ) but all the snaps scare me. I have a total wiggle worm and have been using aplix Flips for that reason. Pleeeeeease make an aplix version!
That's really why I never tried them before. 3 snaps per tab?? But I actually only use 2 and they're just fine
Old 02-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #204
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can't wait to get my 2 back-ordered covers!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #205
fantasia1117
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just got my two pockets and I so wish I had ordered more. My stupid logic, in that my DS is almost potty trained, we are not TTC for about a year and they are bound to have more sales between now and then, right?
WOHM Mama to my two boys DS#1 (12/30/2007) and DS#2 (10/7/2010). Married to my amazing DH since 7/23/2005.
fantasia1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #206
Hi-Dog
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasia1117 View Post
I just got my two pockets and I so wish I had ordered more. My stupid logic, in that my DS is almost potty trained, we are not TTC for about a year and they are bound to have more sales between now and then, right?
I am sure they will. They seem to have sales pretty often (like buy one get one or buy two get one).
Old 02-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #207
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aw, got my order and it was missing 2 of the 12 covers I ordered. I also had a lot more colors than I was made aware of subbed with others I didn't really want. I was ok with subbing the 2 colors that they asked me about, but not 6. I know they didn't expect such a huge response to their sale so I'm not mad about the missing/subbed covers, but I do hope they'll make it right. I'm waiting on a return email.

Did anyone else get shorted orders or color subs they weren't expecting? Or did I just get unlucky this time?

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #208
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniekins1488 View Post
Aw, got my order and it was missing 2 of the 12 covers I ordered. I also had a lot more colors than I was made aware of subbed with others I didn't really want. I was ok with subbing the 2 colors that they asked me about, but not 6. I know they didn't expect such a huge response to their sale so I'm not mad about the missing/subbed covers, but I do hope they'll make it right. I'm waiting on a return email.

Did anyone else get shorted orders or color subs they weren't expecting? Or did I just get unlucky this time?
I got two green tea and two tulip. I was not expecting doubles even though I may have put them in backups. I did not get daffodil or steel
Old 02-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #209
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

my fluffy white cloud soft prefolds and diaper safari trifold inserts over a rainbow of diaper safari and diaper rite covers...

(with the other house hold laundry piling up in the background.. )

worth the closer shot..

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #210
heidip2p
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got 6 of their pockets and I love them. They fit our 3month old perfectly. I love not having to unstuff. I wish I had ordered more.
heidip2p is offline   Reply With Quote