Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

ALL SOLD

(2) Shells (snaps) - 1 airplanes and 1 owls
(5) cotton soakers - (4) seconds and (1) with shot gusset elastic

Whole lot: $45 ppd
I will split the lot in a couple days if no interest.

This will ship in a padded FRE. There is a *slight* chance the PO will charge you the full priority rate as I've heard from varying sources the PO is cracking down on folks shipping in FRE's. I just sent one stuffed last week with no issue. If you get charged the full priority rate (which will be about $2.50 more) I will split that cost with you. Or you can play it safe and I will just ship it priority for an additional $2.50ppd.

Shells are first quality. Elastic and snaps in great condition. Owls shell has a couple small holes in the inner mesh (pictured). No stains on the shells.

(4) of the soakers are seconds quality though I have no idea why. Some have shadowy "staining" and I do not have time to try the sun. But buy them assuming they will not come out. The fifth soaker I am throwing in the lot for free as the gusset elastic is shot and has some shadowy staining as well. No holes.

Smoke free Vizsla friendly home. I wash in Tide and line dry the shells while the inserts go in the dryer. What other info am I missing ? Oh. Sorry mamas due to me working full time I only ship to USA as I have no time to go to PO. Feel free to PM with other questions or additional photos.

Advertisement

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!

Last edited by BldrArch; 07-02-2013 at 08:25 AM.
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote