Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2013, 12:00 PM   #141
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Thanks all. I've been a nesting FOOL for a week

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #142
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Thanks all. I've been a nesting FOOL for a week

So happy you've made it to this point so that you feel ready to do these things. Love the nursery decor.

AFM: I've been sick for a week and feel like crap. I hardly every get sick, but this one has had me down for days. Trying to stay horizontal as much as possible, thought I was doing better, but had to leave church today and come home to rest. Bleh. The good news is I'm almost to the 3rd trimester, Wednesday I'll be 27 weeks
Old 02-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #143
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh, Marie, I love everything about that nursery so much! Her name, the colors, everything.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #144
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kate, hope you're feeling better soon. ((hugs)) Yay for the third trimester!
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #145
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ugh... I am having some slight nausea... I don't think I have ever been this happy to feel sick to my stomach! It's not too bad - I am hoping that it won't become much worse.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #146
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
So happy you've made it to this point so that you feel ready to do these things. Love the nursery decor.

AFM: I've been sick for a week and feel like crap. I hardly every get sick, but this one has had me down for days. Trying to stay horizontal as much as possible, thought I was doing better, but had to leave church today and come home to rest. Bleh. The good news is I'm almost to the 3rd trimester, Wednesday I'll be 27 weeks
Its not so much that I feel secure enough to do it as I have to DO something to pass the time and I'm the kind of person who packs for a trip 2 weeks before she leaves, so not being DONE is stressful for me after like 30 weeks. Plus, if she does come early, I want to be ready for her. Feeling READY for her rather than trying to get things done with a preemie in the NICU would be so much less stressful, etc.

Basically I'm still a wreck! Haha.

But, I hope you feel better and YAY for 3rd trimester! I cross the line on Tuesday. Only 9 more weeks til she can SAFELY come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Oh, Marie, I love everything about that nursery so much! Her name, the colors, everything.
Aww. Thanks. Still so much to do.
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

Old 02-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #147
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I never lost the panic, had it up until he was out and crying, then a new kind of panic sets it. I think it's realistic to expect that to stick around.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #148
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
The good news is I'm almost to the 3rd trimester, Wednesday I'll be 27 weeks
Sorry about the sickies, but for 3rd trimester!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
ugh... I am having some slight nausea... I don't think I have ever been this happy to feel sick to my stomach! It's not too bad - I am hoping that it won't become much worse.
Odd to be happy about feeling crappy, eh?

Quote:
so not being DONE is stressful for me after like 30 weeks.
33 weeks today... and haven't done a thing to get things ready for Hiccup! Freaking out? A little bit! There's a ton that needs to be done, but I need space - and DH hasn't made it yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
I never lost the panic, had it up until he was out and crying, then a new kind of panic sets it. I think it's realistic to expect that to stick around.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #149
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

Sorry about the sickies, but for 3rd trimester!

Odd to be happy about feeling crappy, eh?

33 weeks today... and haven't done a thing to get things ready for Hiccup! Freaking out? A little bit! There's a ton that needs to be done, but I need space - and DH hasn't made it yet!

Move all his stuff out of your room and when he asks why tell him "since you won't make room for baby, I did it myself, now go sleep on the couch!"

I am kidding on that, but I'd have gotten some estimates from contractors (free, usually) and sit him down and say "this needs doing, so find the time or the budget ASAP!"

Old 02-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #150
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Move all his stuff out of your room and when he asks why tell him "since you won't make room for baby, I did it myself, now go sleep on the couch!"

I am kidding on that, but I'd have gotten some estimates from contractors (free, usually) and sit him down and say "this needs doing, so find the time or the budget ASAP!"
It's not his stuff in our room that's the problem - it's Levi's stuff in there! But we don't have any room to move Levi to.
Definitely no budget room for contracting out. I'm just more worried that DD will get moved downstairs with no real room (ie. no walls, door, etc, just her bed down there), or she'll get moved to the office/spare room/music room and then he'll feel like that's good enough and never actually make her room, kwim?

I feel like when I think about it, though. So I try not to. In another few weeks (holy goodness!!), around 36-37 weeks, I'll have to start getting stuff out and washed/ready for Hiccup. Once our room starts getting so full he can't get to the bed? Maybe then he'll get his butt in gear!
He has said he's planning to do everything during Spring Break, and FIL is planning to come out to help - spring break is 37-38 weeks for me - but I worry all the time that Hiccup is going to come early (unlike everyone else) to really throw us for a loop!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote