Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 12:55 AM   #1
starbeam's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 920
My Mood:
22 EUC Hemp Wonder-full Inserts/Diapers w/Doublers

I have had these sitting in a dresser drawer since DS was 1 month old. When we started CDing, we though we'd use pockets with microfiber inserts because that was all I was aware of. Well, we hated them and DS had a reaction, so I started looking for other types of diapers, found diaperswappers, and the rest is history

Anyway, I bought 22 100% Hemp Wonder-full brand diapers and only used them about twice. Many were never used, but all are prepped. At least 12 were never used, probably more. I just tried so many different styles of diapers and found the major prefold and fitted love, and especially the wool love, so I can't really use these. Now I am using wool 90% of the time and Gdiapers for sitters and stuff the other 10% of the time, and I am very happy with our system. These have NO stains, NO holes, NO fraying, EXCELLENT snaps. They can be used as contour diapers or pocket diaper inserts. You can just lay them in a regular style cover (like Thirsties or Bummis or any of the millions of other covers out there), or they are designed to fit perfectly as an insert in Fuzzibunz brand diapers and of course they work in any pocket diaper. These are a large diaper with a smaller diaper snapped together, making each diaper a 2 size system. The smaller diaper fits without folding in most NB and Small covers, and the larger one fits without folding in most Mediums, Large, and XL covers. Snap both together to use in Mediums and larger covers for nighttime or heavy wetters. These are SUPER absorbant, no repelling, easy to wash, durable diapers. I love them so much that I haven't listed them, but I am realizing that I'd rather have styles I can use with wool pull-on covers.

For sale as a lot: $160ppd for all 22 diapers OR I will trade/part trade for:

small Gcloth (12)
large Gcloth (12)
cotton or hemp doublers (prefer all the same size/brand and on the smaller side - like GMD doublers or similar - ISO 12-18)
large Gpants (2 new - boyish/GN colors)
M/L pouches for Gdiapers (2 new)
Large GMD prefolds or Smart-fit Imagine Prefolds (12)
Medium GMD prefolds (6-12)
Small GMD prefolds (13)
NB GMD or Smart-fit Imagine Prefolds (6-12)
Boyish/GN Woolies (soaker, shorties, longies, footies) - size 12 mos - 3T
Large Fitteds (try me on brands/styles, ISO 4-10)
Pail Liner

I am only ISO items that are in EUC, except I don't really care about stains. NO holes, NO worn elastic, NO missing snaps, etc.

This pic is one I found online, but it is exactly like my diapers, and I will get a pic of mine asap:


Co-sleeping, CDing, Babywearing, BFing, Non-circing, Vaxing, Stay at Home Mommy to one sweet little boy, and Wife to one wonderful husband
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.