Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #21
PoshPants
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ack!!! WWYD? Updated post 19...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor View Post
I'm glad it went well. I totally get that you say he's not sick, but soo many people say that. Not to mention incubation time before symptoms show.

Also, certainly you can get sick from an adult, but kids are walking germ factories. They have little to no hygiene practices down and spread germs like crazy. So I certainly understand the no kids rules.

I don't know about your kids, but mine wash their hands multiple times a day and have hygiene down well!

Have you seen studies how many germs mobile phones hold? Esp the ones of men? Do hospitals ban males with mobiles?

Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #22
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPants

I don't know about your kids, but mine wash their hands multiple times a day and have hygiene down well!

Have you seen studies how many germs mobile phones hold? Esp the ones of men? Do hospitals ban males with mobiles?
Seriously, lol? That's great, there are always those parents who can't understand a generalization and say "well MY kids..."

In general, children are walking germ factories. Especially children in everyday society.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #23
PoshPants
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor View Post
Seriously, lol? That's great, there are always those parents who can't understand a generalization and say "well MY kids..."

In general, children are walking germ factories. Especially children in everyday society.
generalizations get people into trouble,
Old 02-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #24
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor

So true.

Not to mention these rules are put in place to PROTECT your children from the germs inside a hospital. Kids under 5 have much higher rates of death from the flu and other communicable diseases.

The last place I want my kids is any hospital especially during flu season.
ktmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #25
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmelody View Post
So true.

Not to mention these rules are put in place to PROTECT your children from the germs inside a hospital. Kids under 5 have much higher rates of death from the flu and other communicable diseases.

The last place I want my kids is any hospital especially during flu season.
I am glad your not in my shoes then. If I kept my son out of the hospital for cold and flu season, I would seriously need a job just to pay for the day care. I am there ALL THE TIME. Not by choice but because that is because that is the way my life is right now. Stinks when you get cancer at 34.