Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 07:00 AM   #31
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: THE I still LOVE motherease thread!! It's 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybaby712 View Post
It seems like the bamboo are more popular here, but I actually prefer the cotton terry. My main preference between the two is how they dry faster than the bamboo, plus I love ME colors!

I just bought a pink airflow off FSOT DD outgrew our other one and I am finally getting around to getting a bigger size. Will post action shots when I get it!
I only have the regular cotton... but I can't believe how fast they dry... I didn't even realize that was a difference when I bought mine (I just liked the colors).

Advertisement

sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:03 AM   #32
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I miss my ME products. Why did I ever sell them? I had a gorgeous stash of bamboo MEOS & bamboo Sandy's.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #33
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I used to love my MEOS, but now I'm noticing a lot of wing droop with them. Any suggestions? It's driving me nuts. I like to do fitteds coverless so I can change her as soon as she wets, especially if she's rashy. But wing droop drives me nuts and part of me wants to sell them because of it, but I know that MEOS have really BAD resale value. I also have the saggy issue in the crotch. I really need to fold the rise over but there aren't enough snaps on the FDR for me to get them all snapped, so then they come undone. My DD is 17 months and about 23 1/2 lbs. Help?

I might forget to check back here, but I hope someone has suggestions.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Last edited by mypeanut09; 02-19-2013 at 08:39 AM.
mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:56 AM   #34
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypeanut09 View Post
I used to love my MEOS, but now I'm noticing a lot of wing droop with them. Any suggestions? It's driving me nuts. I like to do fitteds coverless so I can change her as soon as she wets, especially if she's rashy. But wing droop drives me nuts and part of me wants to sell them because of it, but I know that MEOS have really BAD resale value. I also have the saggy issue in the crotch. I really need to fold the rise over but there aren't enough snaps on the FDR for me to get them all snapped, so then they come undone. My DD is 17 months and about 23 1/2 lbs. Help?

I might forget to check back here, but I hope someone has suggestions.
I actually have a snap press, so i put extra wing snaps on mine, plus a rise fold down snap so the rise would stay down and no roll up.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #35
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Does the organic cotton wear as good as the regular cotton to rigurous washing and abuse?

I had bought tons of the bamboo because of the softness and love loved them, but the fibers are now falling out. Bamboo is not as good with sanitize and such. But I did use mine a lot.

The only thing I would maybe love is if sandy's use cotton interlock instead of terry, as I think it is smoother on the tender skin especially if you have hard water.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
Old 02-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #36
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Dgs in his MEOS coverless today.

Attachment 134631

Stacey, from iPhone using DS app

Last edited by greengranny; 04-18-2013 at 09:11 AM.
greengranny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #37
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
I actually have a snap press, so i put extra wing snaps on mine, plus a rise fold down snap so the rise would stay down and no roll up.
I thought about adding more snaps to mine, but I didn't know if that would lower their resale value more or not. And also, someone said it's size 22 snaps on MEOS? I only have size 20.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:10 PM   #38
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

So DS had his 9 mo appointment this morning and he is only 19.5 lbs... I had been guessing he was around 22, plus he is tall for his age. I guess he is thinner than I realize (my first two were butterballs...). Anyway, now I feel totally justified in getting the small sandys - I have 7 smalls otw now and two ME airflow covers (med and m/l)

Here he is (yesterday) in a Large Sandy...

He loves spinning around on his bum with this big fluffy diaper!
sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #39
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Anyone have a pic of a newborn in nb sandies? About what size did you find they fit up to?

My oldest dd is pg and she's liking the look of the sandies and MEOS, and with my other dd using the MEOS on dgs, and how much we are liking them, I'm thinking I might like to get oldest dd some nb and small sandies for her newbie then maybe switch to MEOS coming out if the small sandies.

Thoughts?

Oh, and let me add that this would be her stash for several kiddos.
greengranny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #40
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

I loved the nb sandy's, so nice for the first while, and they keep the nb poops in. And they are so flexible between their tiny little legs that want to kick. I use to have a bunch of fancy high end popular newborn diapers and my last few nb's never liked them because to bulky between the legs. Where as the nb sandy's though they look puffy and bulky they are super flexible between their legs. Buy the small liners too to boost absorbancy in them and then the liners then can be used in the small sandy's when she sizes up. :O)