Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-14-2013, 07:08 AM   #61
ashleyg103
Registered Users

Re: THE I still LOVE motherease thread!! It's 2013!

LOVE this thread. Im waiting on 2 meos to try on my twins but I think im going to love them and seeing all the sandys love makes me want to get a few of thoes as well. Especially with summer coming soon they would be great.

Advertisement

ashleyg103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #62
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have one Sandys and I'm not sure I'm sold on it. DD is 33 inches and 26 lbs and the large (bamboo) is huge on her and kinda saggy in the butt. But I don't think a small would fit. I'll try to get a picture later today.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #63
fluffycheeks
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypeanut09
I have one Sandys and I'm not sure I'm sold on it. DD is 33 inches and 26 lbs and the large (bamboo) is huge on her and kinda saggy in the butt. But I don't think a small would fit. I'll try to get a picture later today.
The bamboo always kinda sagged on my LOs too. I think it's the heavier fabric. I love the colored cottons best.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #64
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffycheeks View Post
The bamboo always kinda sagged on my LOs too. I think it's the heavier fabric. I love the colored cottons best.
I'm just hesitant to get another one because I'm afraid I won't like that one either.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Old 03-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #65
epanouie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I'm just hesitant to get another one because I'm afraid I won't like that one either.
The one size fit really different than the Sandy's. I prefer the one size because they fit all four of my children (all different body types) til potty training. I have only tried the large Sandy's though...seemed to be a very nice diaper, just so huge. I plan to use MEOS until I have no more CDing babies!
epanouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #66
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Just put DS in a new night diaper combo to try out - toddler-ease fitted with a stay dry liner covered in a disana wool soaker.
The TE seems like a higher rise than the large sandy's & the organic cotton is so lovely!
I love my night fleece pockets but with toddler pee & only those to wash because he is day potty trained, they are getting stinky! I hope this combo works
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #67
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
My daughter is about 30in and 20lbs. Maybe a lil over 20lbs? Im not sure but I bought small and large cotton sandys. The large are wayyyy too big. The smalls still fit with some growing room. I bet a small bamboo one might work for your dd. the bamboo is stretchier.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 03-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #68
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhillcranes View Post
My daughter is about 30in and 20lbs. Maybe a lil over 20lbs? Im not sure but I bought small and large cotton sandys. The large are wayyyy too big. The smalls still fit with some growing room. I bet a small bamboo one might work for your dd. the bamboo is stretchier.

I've been wondering the same thing, but think the rise might be too short. She outgrew the rise on her Medium swaddlebees which is 16" and I've been told the rise on the medium sandys is 15" I do have MEOS and like those, though I should probably get a few newer ones, I have mostly older ones (old tag) and two of them have pretty bad elastic.

Old 03-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #69
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Anyone else wish the sandy's came lined with the stay dry material like meos do?!
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #70
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I've been wondering the same thing, but think the rise might be too short. She outgrew the rise on her Medium swaddlebees which is 16" and I've been told the rise on the medium sandys is 15" I do have MEOS and like those, though I should probably get a few newer ones, I have mostly older ones (old tag) and two of them have pretty bad elastic.
Here is a pic of my smalls and larges together. I think the rise would definitely be iffy. It really depends on the shape of the kiddo. I can tell u i used larges on my son bc when we found sandys he was a lil over 20lbs. He fit fine in a large but he was thick all over. Thick legs especially and very tall. My daughter is long and lean. No butt. Thinner legs. She fits great in a brown gmd workhorse. Id say the fit of those is very comparable with the small sandys. I feel weird saying that bc the gmd browns are considered a larger diaper but i find the gmd brown workhorse to actually be trimmer than a small sandys with a small doubler. Sandys are so full cut in the back. Great diapers but not trim. So cute though. I can snap a pic if u like but no bamboo here. DDs skin didnt like bamboo

Last edited by sandhillcranes; 03-14-2013 at 09:45 PM.
sandhillcranes is offline   Reply With Quote