Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #21
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
hi ladies i would love to join you all on here, i posted on the NTNP and then realized it was dated for last week

so anyway im looking forward to getting to know you all

if i had a million dollars we would buy a HUGE van, pay off our house and then move out of MA and find a nice little town in a nice area of the US and buy an affordable house with land!
Welcome!

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.

Advertisement

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #22
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP February 17th - 23rd

Nooo way!!!! We are in Andover, about 20 min north of boston. Just heard on the news we are about to get slammed with ANOTHER huge storm this weekend?! no no nooo!

about your test, post a pic! what brand? i swear evaps are so bad for me too lately, between last night and again today i got instant evaps before 5 minutes with answer tests and i only tested because i felt a little off and i thought hmm you never know, even though no period for me yet since the birth of my littlest. I hate evaps! I wonder if they happen more easily if you dip for too long or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani_p View Post
BFN yesterday morning and another this morning. No surprise there... It's still super early. What is throwing me off though is the wicked evap that seems to have developed on my test from today. (Yes, I went and looked at it a few hours later... I know, I know... Shame on me). Now I'm not so sure it was actually a negative... Maybe a delayed/very faint positive since I'm only 8 days past ovulation? :shrug: I guess I'll find out when I test again in the morning!

Where in MA do you live? I am in Worcester... Just moved here from Seattle.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #23
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani_p
BFN yesterday morning and another this morning. No surprise there... It's still super early. What is throwing me off though is the wicked evap that seems to have developed on my test from today. (Yes, I went and looked at it a few hours later... I know, I know... Shame on me). Now I'm not so sure it was actually a negative... Maybe a delayed/very faint positive since I'm only 8 days past ovulation? :shrug: I guess I'll find out when I test again in the morning!

Where in MA do you live? I am in Worcester... Just moved here from Seattle.
I'm from Worcester
I live in Dudley now.

Haven't checked in here for a few weeks. 11 weeks today and still feeling sick. I feel guilty hating being pregnant at the moment when some mamas are losing babies
Old 02-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #24
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

BFN on a Answer this afternoon as well. And I found those $0.88 test at WalMart today!! Yay!!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #25
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

sorry for your bfn

i cannot find those .88 tests at walmart to save my life! i have a pack of ic's coming in the mail, but i got an instant evap with answer tests yesterday so i used a dollar tree test i had just to be sure, and what do you know? a nice big EVAP within 5 minutes. thats what i get for testing for no real reason and not having any idea if im even ovulating lol.

i took the pic at 4 minutes and supposedly you can read these until 10 minutes but i was just in disbelief how noticeable the evap was! by 10 minutes it almost looked like a positive but i wont let it fool me, there is no color to that line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
BFN on a Answer this afternoon as well. And I found those $0.88 test at WalMart today!! Yay!!
Old 02-19-2013, 10:10 PM   #26
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+ View Post
sorry for your bfn

i cannot find those .88 tests at walmart to save my life! i have a pack of ic's coming in the mail, but i got an instant evap with answer tests yesterday so i used a dollar tree test i had just to be sure, and what do you know? a nice big EVAP within 5 minutes. thats what i get for testing for no real reason and not having any idea if im even ovulating lol.

i took the pic at 4 minutes and supposedly you can read these until 10 minutes but i was just in disbelief how noticeable the evap was! by 10 minutes it almost looked like a positive but i wont let it fool me, there is no color to that line!

I don't know, that looks pretty pink to me...and TWO evaps in a row. You have got to test in the am! How many DPO are you?

My nipples have been killing me that last day or two. I have noticed this for like the last 3 or 4 months. I know I'm not pregnant nad my cycle hasn't returned yet so it's not ovulation. I guess my body is just trying ot get back on track.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #27
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

lol no af since my babe was born last july so i have no clue! i have gotten pregnant before without af returning so i know it happens but i feel like with her only being 7 1/2 months and 99% EBF on demand with the exception of introducing a few bites of purees the last week that it is unlikely i could have ovulated?! hmm. once my ic's come in the mail i will test to make sure this was an evap for sure and then i will limit myslef to 1 test a month unless af returns lol.

about your nipples, omg that happens to me too! i think you are right, it is totally your body trying to figure out what to do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
I don't know, that looks pretty pink to me...and TWO evaps in a row. You have got to test in the am! How many DPO are you?

My nipples have been killing me that last day or two. I have noticed this for like the last 3 or 4 months. I know I'm not pregnant nad my cycle hasn't returned yet so it's not ovulation. I guess my body is just trying ot get back on track.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:19 AM   #28
dani_p
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
sorry for your bfn

Ummmm.... Looks positive to me. In fact, that's exactly how my positive test looked with my daughter (same test). I think that, by definition, an evap can't show up that quickly... The urine has to evaporate, which takes a heck of a lot longer than 4 minutes! I think you're pregnant!
Expecting number two (04/14)!
dani_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:23 AM   #29
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I agree Deirdre, it does looks pink to me too.

BFN on the WalMart 88 cent this AM and that is with FMU and a 8+ hour hold. I think I might as well prepare for AF.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:55 AM   #30
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It just isnt pink thats why i am thrown for a loop. Plus i am in denial that i would have ovulated this soon! Well I will wait it out until my ic's come in the mail by friday and i would think by then it would be a more obvious answer if + or -.