Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
KLeeCW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Help me price this Ergo for consignment.

I have an Ergo Organic in dark chocolate. It was given to us brand new about 6 months ago. We've used it about 3 times and I'm going to wash it once before I sell it. There is no wear on it. How much do you think I should list it for at the kids consignment sale I'm doing next weekend? I also have an infant insert to go with it.

Advertisement

KLeeCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #2
Lanasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me price this Ergo for consignment.

Would you be willing to sell it on here? Depending on what you sell it for I might have someone interested in it! A friend who is low income is using my Ergo right now but I'm pregnant and will need mine back. Depending on the price she might be able to swing a used one. You can pm me if you are interested!
Old 02-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
mfergy0625
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I sold my EUC organic Ergo (no infant insert) on CL for $85. HTH
Old 02-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #4
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would sell it here. At my consignment sale I only get 65%...that is a lot to lose on an item like an Ergo that would sell for very close to new price here!
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
bmacnak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanasmom
Would you be willing to sell it on here? Depending on what you sell it for I might have someone interested in it! A friend who is low income is using my Ergo right now but I'm pregnant and will need mine back. Depending on the price she might be able to swing a used one. You can pm me if you are interested!
I have one I would be willing to sell used, if the other falls through. Just pm me if ur interested!
Bethany, married to the man that makes me smile . Stay at home mom and homeschooler to my three wild and crazy boys! Bryson 9yrs, my comedian Noah, 4yrs and new booby man, Sonny, 8 months . Living our beautiful but crazy free- range, natural hippie lifestyle!)
bmacnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:35 PM   #6
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke789 View Post
I would sell it here. At my consignment sale I only get 65%...that is a lot to lose on an item like an Ergo that would sell for very close to new price here!

OP - it really depends on your market. We are REALLY crunchy here in the PNW. I have tried twice to sell an Ergo on here and SPOTs - authentic with all the info - and both times I sold it for the same price, super fast on CL locally. Plus I didn't have to pay $10 shipping.

I'd try CL v. a consignment sale. At our consignments sales all you see are Mobys and Bjorns. Most of the BW mamas sell on CL. I'd price off of CL in your area.

An EUC organic Ergo with an infant insert locally here would be $85-95 dollars.