Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #21
P!nkPepper's Avatar
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 9,579
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

No, should I be? A new addiction?!

That would be great!

Thank you all for the input! A lot of love for Grovia.
You should try a SoftBums. They are wonderful!

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k

Advertisement

P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #22
Txladybug's Avatar
Txladybug
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 329
Re: Do you love Grovia shells?

I love them. I only have velcro though. They fit my chunky 23 lb 8 month old great. They are super trim. I just use pad folded flats or prefolds. I think they stay put better in the grovia shells then they do in flips.
Txladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:18 PM   #23
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,743
Re: Do you love Grovia shells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
You should try a SoftBums. They are wonderful!

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
Which one- Echo or Omni?
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #24
P!nkPepper's Avatar
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 9,579
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

Which one- Echo or Omni?
Both! Haha. I use Omni at night & if I want to use it like a pocket but I could use it as an AI2 also. Echo if I want to use it like an AI2. Echos are a bit trimmer. If I am going for a certain print or color, Echo or Omni doesn't matter .

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #25
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,743
Re: Do you love Grovia shells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
You should try a SoftBums. They are wonderful!

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
Both! Haha. I use Omni at night & if I want to use it like a pocket but I could use it as an AI2 also. Echo if I want to use it like an AI2. Echos are a bit trimmer. If I am going for a certain print or color, Echo or Omni doesn't matter .

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
Off to research!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:10 PM   #26
P!nkPepper's Avatar
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 9,579
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

Off to research!
Sorry I am an enabler.

That said, my stash is mostly SoftBums with a few other AI2s & pockets thrown in.

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #27
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,743
Re: Do you love Grovia shells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
Sorry I am an enabler.

That said, my stash is mostly SoftBums with a few other AI2s & pockets thrown in.

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
That's ok! I want to be in love with my stash. I want to be stash content!!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #28
P!nkPepper's Avatar
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 9,579
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

That's ok! I want to be in love with my stash. I want to be stash content!!
I hope this helps you. I am pretty much there now.

I have 11 Softbums (3 of the Omnis I use for nights)
3 FuzziBunz (naps)
3 Rockabums
3 Grovia
1 Dinkledooz (fits like a RAB)

I have inserts/flats that I use in the AI2s and they work great. I don't need a single sposie anymore. I may buy a few more of the SoftBums Calender Bums because I them but I don't think I will be trying anything else.

Now watch DS3 chunk up or do something else that messes up my plans. He did yank off a FuzziBunz Chippendales style yesterday. Cracked me up!

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #29
blondeviolin's Avatar
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 3,566
Re: Do you love Grovia shells?

Okay, here's my mini man in his Grovia. There's a snap-in stay-dry Grovia soaker for the inner. The pictures aren't the greatest in quality because I took them with my phone and he wouldn't stay still for very long. But it gives you an idea of what they look like. Clothes-wise he wears a 24mos/2T in shirts and pants.




Yeah, he didn't want to cooperate.

__________________
~wife to The Husband , mom to my clan!
Abigail (05/06), Emmett (10/07), Eleanor (07/09), Hyrum (05/11), Lorenzo (04/13), and Heidi (05/15).
blondeviolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:39 AM   #30
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,743
Re: Do you love Grovia shells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
I hope this helps you. I am pretty much there now.

I have 11 Softbums (3 of the Omnis I use for nights)
3 FuzziBunz (naps)
3 Rockabums
3 Grovia
1 Dinkledooz (fits like a RAB)

I have inserts/flats that I use in the AI2s and they work great. I don't need a single sposie anymore. I may buy a few more of the SoftBums Calender Bums because I them but I don't think I will be trying anything else.

Now watch DS3 chunk up or do something else that messes up my plans. He did yank off a FuzziBunz Chippendales style yesterday. Cracked me up!

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
That stash sounds awesome! And your DS what a ctuie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeviolin View Post
Okay, here's my mini man in his Grovia. There's a snap-in stay-dry Grovia soaker for the inner. The pictures aren't the greatest in quality because I took them with my phone and he wouldn't stay still for very long. But it gives you an idea of what they look like. Clothes-wise he wears a 24mos/2T in shirts and pants.




Yeah, he didn't want to cooperate.

so trim! They look great! Thank you for the pics!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.