Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

best place to get my prefold converted? Does anyone do the foldover elastic like MEOS

Okay So I have tried and tried to love my flats and prefolds, but blowouts just do not work. If I use pul covers, then it does not matter as they can be washed in regular laundry but my children are just not good with pull, so need to go back to wool. But the terry of the motherease just gets a bit rough on their little bottoms.

I love the elastic of the MEOS as then their is not serged edges. Can I get a prefold coverted that way?

Even if not who should I go with, that is an awesome fit and not a huge expense, and is there by any chance Canadian mamas that do the converting of prefolds?

Or is there an awesome pattern, and I mean awesome pattern as I am picky on fit?

Thanks all.

Tried to love my flats as they clean so well in our water we have now that we have moved, but just can not do the leaks.

Advertisement

Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: best place to get my prefold converted? Does anyone do the foldover elastic like

Have you tried using some Ecover or Mrs. Meyers on the ME? I know Tinkle Traps can do TT or Serged.

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
nonipie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #3
QuartzandPyrite
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I like the BaaBaa Baby prefold conversion patterns, which she puts together just like a fitted with a velour lining or flannel outer...but I think you could sub in FOE if you wanted. :twocents:
QuartzandPyrite is offline   Reply With Quote