Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #11
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Really what is the cahnce of getting a BFP at 9 dpo?

also let me just say you are my hero haha we hope to have a very big family someday too
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
When implantation happens can you be crampy like when you ovalate? And tender uterus?

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #12
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+ View Post
also let me just say you are my hero haha we hope to have a very big family someday too
OH, wow, thanks, it truly is amazing, never where we thought we would be when we 1st got married. It truly is hard to put into words. And we truly love each of our children even more as each new little one comes along. Even with the sleepless nights.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
SpartyGuard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got my BFP this time at 9dpo. It was kinda light on the internet cheapie and then even better on a FRER.
SpartyGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #14
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i got a + at 9dpo with 2 of my babies
Old 02-19-2013, 09:58 AM   #15
tinytushi
Registered Users
seller

I got a + 9 DPO with 5 of my pregnancy's. All of them were night time with as long of a urine hold as I could pull off. I was also using internet cheapies and then verified 10 DPO AM with FRER.
tinytushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #16
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God
When implantation happens can you be crampy like when you ovalate? And tender uterus?
This is exactly how I felt with implantation both times. I then got a bfp 3 days later. I have never had any noticeable spitting with it though. Just a heaviness and a sharp cramping.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #17
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yes, I had not spotting at all. It was on Sunday evening, so I am guessing, I would not show today anyway and maybe should wait till tomarrow evening? :O)
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
Old 02-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #18
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got a bfp at 9 dpo, it was light, but there.

Also, let me say, I'm impressed with your body. Mine can't even think about ovulating in the first 6 months and even when baby isn't ebf it takes me another 6 months to actually get it back. Do you take something like vitex to help? Do you keep your milk in pregnancy? Mine dries up so fast
Old 02-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #19
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
I got a bfp at 9 dpo, it was light, but there.

Also, let me say, I'm impressed with your body. Mine can't even think about ovulating in the first 6 months and even when baby isn't ebf it takes me another 6 months to actually get it back. Do you take something like vitex to help? Do you keep your milk in pregnancy? Mine dries up so fast
Actually I am totally amazed as well. How every woman can be so very different. I usually get my cycle back 8 week to 12 weeks postpartum. And that is with EBF, morning and night. And a baby that wakes often. My milk does drop off once pregnant, and actually found that it even struggles as soon as I get my cycle. It is strange as I will have so much milk and my babies with be gaining wait super fast and then the first cycle hits and everything changes but right up to that point baby is feeding tons and milk is fatty and plentiful. I do not take anything, though we do eat organic and high high amounts of raw foods and nuts, lots of dark greens and fresh herbs smoothies. Not much grains, and the grains we do is quinoa and spelt, unless of course we go out, then sometimes we eat what we usually will not. Very little meat most of the time, and if meat organic and mostly from our farm. At times no dairy at all, though we will go through periods of plain organic yogurt, and butter. We do hope to get some goats and do raw milk. But again even if we do it will still be in small quantities. No white sugar, or other white products. We have noticed such a blessing in this for years, it has been huge for our children.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #20
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

And even in all the diet, I still know that this diet is not the be all cause of my cycle returning, as I know of others that I read about, that eat the same way and their body will not cycle till done nursing or later. So in no way am I saying my diet helps this, but I am saying that I believe it helps me to have good energy when I have had such close pregnancies and busyness with life of many young ones. I know it would be much harder if I was tired all the time. So please do not take my diet as why I think my body goes into cycle and fertility. It just help with the energy and overall health of the pregnancy and being a mom.

As I have many friends who can go down to 2 nurses a day and still get no cycle.

I always laugh when people say as long as you EBF your cycle will be delayed and you must be doing something wrong. I have always found it interesting that my friends babies sleep through the night. Mine just do not tend to. But yet my cycle returns.

So each body is so unique and I do believe we should nourish is to the best of our abilities so it can maintain whatever it meant to be. And obviously for me I do give God all Glory, as I can not explain any other way. But I do believe he calls our bodies a living temple and in that I want to honour Him in it and give it the best food I can, and He can decide the rest.

Hope that makes sense. Not preachy, but just my life.

Last edited by 7arrows4God; 02-19-2013 at 02:49 PM.