Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
CamilikinsMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Can someone please explain the Swagbucks Challenge?

And how on EARTH are you earning SO many Swagbucks? I get a few here and there from searching, but nothing major. I'd love to hear what this is all about

Thanks!

Advertisement

CamilikinsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can someone please explain the Swagbucks Challenge?

come over to the swagbucks challenge thread here. We help each other out with offers that are worth it and what's not.

I get a majority of mine from the trusted surveys
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
CamilikinsMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I tried going to that thread and got totally overwhelmed. Can someone just give me the jist of what it's about? I need to dip my toes before I jump in
Old 02-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

the challenge thread isn't really a challenge at all...it's just a bunch of us there helping each other stay motivated and earn swagbucks.
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 02-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #5
CamilikinsMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I see a bunch of random offers in my inbox relating to downloading things to an ipad. I can't do these without an ipad, right?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #6
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamilikinsMama View Post
I see a bunch of random offers in my inbox relating to downloading things to an ipad. I can't do these without an ipad, right?
correct
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 02-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
thealmightyme
Registered Users
seller
seller

What are swag bucks, and what do you use them for? I've seen the challenge plenty of times, and I dont have a clue.
thealmightyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #8
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

you get "bucks" for doing many things on swagbucks. Those "bucks" can then be used to buy things like Amazon gift cards or paypal.

it's very addicting
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #9
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Fwiw, I do not make much off of swagbucks. I don't have an ipad or iphone. The survey section of my swagbucks page is broken, and despite contacting them several times, they haven't been able to fix it. And I've never been eligible for the surveys that come through my inbox. I've also wasted a lot of time trying to do a couple of their "tasks" only to realize toward the end of the task that some quirk of my computer or my search engine made it impossible to complete the final steps. Most of the "watching" ways to make points are simply not worth my time unless it is a very short ad that I can play while I am multitasking. There are also ways to get a lot more swag if you are on twitter, but I am not on twitter.

BUT what I DO is try to do most of my internet searches there (occasionally I do just use google b/c it is a superior search engine, but the swagbuck search engine is pretty sufficient). I also recently made the "daily poll" my homepage (just 1 pt at the beginning of each day, but it's fast, and it is often followed by a 2 pt video) and generally try to go to the NOSO (can be found under the "earning" tab) to quickly view the offers and type in my captcha for another 2 pts. I usually make 7-30 points via my daily searches (They somewhat randomly award you with points for using their search engine Chances are, by the time you've done 4 or 5 searches they will award you with a 7-10 dollar swagbuck; however, some days they will give and give and give more rewards, and some days it is just a one reward day so that searching more doesn't really pay off). With just these three things I get a $5 Amazon gift card (450 swagbuck dollars= $5gc) about every 4 weeks. But I do typically make several internet searches each day.

So for me it's just a small way to make a dent in the budget. There are a lot of things I get on amazon.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants

Last edited by debcita429; 02-19-2013 at 06:54 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #10
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429 View Post
Fwiw, I do not make much off of swagbucks. I don't have an ipad or iphone. The survey section of my swagbucks page is broken, and despite contacting them several times, they haven't been able to fix it. And I've never been eligible for the surveys that come through my inbox. I've also wasted a lot of time trying to do a couple of their "tasks" only to realize toward the end of the task that some quirk of my computer or my search engine made it impossible to complete the final steps. Most of the "watching" ways to make points are simply not worth my time unless it is a very short ad that I can play while I am multitasking.

BUT what I DO is try to do most of my internet searches there (sometimes I do just use google b/c it is a far superior search engine). I also recently made the "daily poll" my homepage (just 1 pt at the beginning of each day, but it's fast, and it is often followed by a 2 pt video) and generally try to go to the NOSO (can be found under the "earning" tab) to quickly view the offers and type in my captcha for another 2 pts. I usually make 7-30 points via my daily searches (they somewhat randomly award you with points for using their search engine; chances are, by the time you've done 4 or 5 searches they will award you with a 7-10 dollar swagbuck). Just with these three things I get a $5 Amazon gift card (450 swagbuck dollars= $5gc) about every 4 weeks. But I do typically make several internet searches each day.

So for me it's just a small way to make a dent in the budget. There are a lot of things I get on amazon.
as far as your surveys not working...try cleaning out your cookies or try a different browser. Many of us noticed that it would never load...cleaned out our cookies and it works.
Swag with me! Bing it!