Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #21
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can someone please explain the Swagbucks Challenge?

yes it helps you know when codes are posted

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:43 AM   #22
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429 View Post
Thank you! I don't have difficulty remembering to do my searches at SB, but it sounds like more rewards may come on the SB toolbar.
it's just more convenient because you don't have to go to the SB page to do the search
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #23
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks for your help, ladies, but it turns out that they do not have a SB bar for Mac on Safari. I'm not prepared to switch servers. This may also be why the surveys do not work for me.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #24
Frizabeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429
Thanks for your help, ladies, but it turns out that they do not have a SB bar for Mac on Safari. I'm not prepared to switch servers. This may also be why the surveys do not work for me.
I know you're not ready- but I think when you are you'll be surprised how much faster chrome I than safari.
Frizabeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:11 PM   #25
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interesting. I had put chrome on my old computer before it crashed, and it seemed like switching servers was one of the things my computer revolted against. A friend who works for Apple had also recommended safari.... I did like that automatic translating thing that Chrome did though! Hmmm.

Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
Old 02-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #26
mozartswannabe
Registered Users
seller

I do the free trial special offers and offers that earn more than they cost. If I have to spend 1$ to earn 1000 SB (10$) I'm going to do bc that's a 9$ profit. I find that's the fastest way. When I sign up for trial offers I just make sure to keep track of the dates I need to cancel on or by and get to it. I haven't had any issues, but I also make sure to keep track of cacelation numbers and emails too just to be safe. Surveys take too long with too little payout so I rarely do those.
mozartswannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #27
Christabelle22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429 View Post
Interesting. I had put chrome on my old computer before it crashed, and it seemed like switching servers was one of the things my computer revolted against. A friend who works for Apple had also recommended safari.... I did like that automatic translating thing that Chrome did though! Hmmm.

I am on a mac and I just DL the toolbar to firefox...I do not care for chrome at all but I am happy with Firefox. Even though I use Safari for all other browsing.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #28
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christabelle22 View Post
I am on a mac and I just DL the toolbar to firefox...I do not care for chrome at all but I am happy with Firefox. Even though I use Safari for all other browsing.
After posting on FB about this and getting an outstanding majority response of no to Chrome on Apple both for privacy issues and for glitchyness, I was thinking of DL firefox today. Thanks.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #29
Frizabeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429

After posting on FB about this and getting an outstanding majority response of no to Chrome on Apple both for privacy issues and for glitchyness, I was thinking of DL firefox today. Thanks.
Hmmm- I wonder what kind of glitches? Not that I'm saying your wrong just curious really. A lot of my friends are designers/programmers and we've talked about Internet browsers before. Most choose chrome and I know we all use Mac OS. Firefox is good as well. I've just never found any benefits to safari ever.
Frizabeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #30
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm not really sure, Friza. I just had several friends chime in about it being glitchy on an apple. And a guy I know who works for apple says that google chrome privacy standards are going downhill so that he feels uncomfortable using it. One person did say that they like it on their apple, have had no problems with it, and now use it rather exclusively, but that was one out of a dozen or more persons commenting.