Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #21
E_Sage
Registered Users
seller

Re: who thinks they'll have a march baby?

Ladies who would like to be pregnant longer, you are very lucky to have pregnancies that comfortable. You don't have to rub it in to us miserably pregnant ones who are desperate to be done!

I'm being induced in March because I'm done with having a wheelchair, passing out from the demands the baby puts on my blood stream, having to take cancer meds for HG, and having painful contractions every day.

Advertisement

E_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #22
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Sage
Ladies who would like to be pregnant longer, you are very lucky to have pregnancies that comfortable. You don't have to rub it in to us miserably pregnant ones who are desperate to be done!

I'm being induced in March because I'm done with having a wheelchair, passing out from the demands the baby puts on my blood stream, having to take cancer meds for HG, and having painful contractions every day.
I'm completely aware that all my opinions are based on my easy pregnancies. I'm lucky. And because I know I'm lucky, I'm careful not to complain about insignificant things. If I was younger and hadn't experienced a csection, I'd consider being a surrogate.

I feel bad for women who do have real difficulties during pregnancy. A friend of mine threw up through her entire pregnancy - even while in labor. It's no wonder to me that she chose to stick with 1 child.

And I think some other women are just whiney.

I hope you get some relief!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #23
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Sage View Post

Oof, sounds like a rough time mama. The good news is that it's all worth it, though that's not much comfort when you're miserable, I know!

I'd be totally ok going a little early, maybe a week. I'm not in as rough a place as you, but I'm definitely uncomfortable and ready to have a baby already!
mibarra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #24
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post

Oof, sounds like a rough time mama. The good news is that it's all worth it, though that's not much comfort when you're miserable, I know!

I'd be totally ok going a little early, maybe a week. I'm not in as rough a place as you, but I'm definitely uncomfortable and ready to have a baby already!
Yeah that^ so sorry its a struggle. I try not to complain and when ppl ask, i just say im doing great! Yrs, my back hurts, i have horrid heartburn, i cant put my undies on using 2 hands, peeing all the time..........its my last and i want it to last the entire 40w bc i.ll never feel bumps and squirms, hiccups again im glad i have uncomplicated pregnancies. Im so sorry you are having a hard time
Old 02-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #25
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I am sorry that you are having a hard pregnancy.

But just because I would love to go to 40+ weeks with Hiccup does not mean that I'm having a great, lovely, comfortable pregnancy. I have pain every day from my hip and pelvis that ranges from moderate to severe, there are days when my hip acts up and gives out on me causing me to stumble and catch myself (or fall) (this is both painful and just plain annoying), I have painful BH contractions increasing in number daily... and there's more that I could say, but I think that's enough to show my point - just because I love being pregnant and will gladly give Hiccup all the time he needs to be as healthy as possible doesn't mean I'm having an easy time of it.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #26
jessicanashville
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would bet a lot of money I do I have been on bed rest for 2 weeks tomorrow and I feel like I am a ticking time bomb. I am due April 9 but baby measured 15 days bigger so according to that my due date moved to March 24. I also went a month early with my last son so...my guess is anytime for me...I am hoping to make it to March
jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #27
jessicanashville
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I feel ya mama...I am on bedrest with brethine and procardia every 4 hours and I feel like a crack head...I am so glad I have made it to almost 34 weeks! My doc is inducing me on March 12 if I haven't gone by then but I know my body won't make it that long. Hang in there, you aren't the only one waiting anxiously for this part to be over.
jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #28
steph410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i'm due april 5th, but my last 2 babies were each 5 days early, so I might have a march baby. i would be happy either way, just praying that the delivery is problem free!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #29
E_Sage
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicanashville View Post
I feel ya mama...I am on bedrest with brethine and procardia every 4 hours and I feel like a crack head...I am so glad I have made it to almost 34 weeks! My doc is inducing me on March 12 if I haven't gone by then but I know my body won't make it that long. Hang in there, you aren't the only one waiting anxiously for this part to be over.
That totally sucks, but 34 weeks is promising! Do you ever feel like a bum? I get to get off the couch to go to class 2h, 4 days a week, but other than that, I only get off the couch for bathroom breaks and to go upstairs once a day or so. It hurts so badly to move around, I get dizzy if I stand for more than a couple minutes, and I can't drive because I'm passing out so frequently, so I'm just STUCK on the couch. I feel really guilty that I'm so useless. Do you feel like that, too?
E_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #30
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My other kids weren't super early. I'm due the 9th and fully planning on having an April babe. My birthday is the 11th, so we'll see if we share birthdays.