Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #1
Preggo
Registered Users

My Mood:
reduced!New softbum & grobaby, GUC preemie prefolds, nb bummis cover, nb fishnoodles!

ISO: PP or megaroos premium

Prices do not include shipping. Please pm me with what you are considering and I will get you an exact quote based on weight to your location. Please keep in mind I am in Canada, and shipping may take longer and cost more.

24 Bummi's organic cotton preemie prefolds, euc-guc tiniest minor staining, but we haven't had any sun so I haven't tried sunning. These fit my son well bikini twisted until about 8 pounds. Near the end though we did have to add doublers for absorbancy. 30ppd now-20ppd

(the worst stained one is on top)

Fishnoodles snap cover, size newborn VW bugs, EUC: 12ppd Now 10ppd

Bummis Superbrite cover, green EUC: 7ppd

34 terry cloth baby wipes:4ppd (pending)

Brand new mandarin grobaby shell set, only washed once never worn, cover never dried in dryer: 20ppd now 15ppd

inserts:

Softbum set, later gator aplix, new, never worn, only washed once. 35ppd for set with all inserts.

the inserts: 2 stay dry, 1 bamboo, 1 nb

bamboo is not fully prepped.

Everything was washed in purex free and clear and if it was placed in the dryer, was dried on low. Covers were usually hung to dry. We are a smoke free home, with a small hypoallergenic breed dog that is not allowed in the bedrooms or near the diapers. More feedback on ebay (cflorkie)

Everything is negotiable - shipping is typically 8$ from Canada to the US.

Advertisement

Last edited by Preggo; 05-31-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Price reduction
Preggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
Preggo
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: New softbum, New grobaby, GUC preemie prefolds, nb bummis cover, nb fishnoodles!

Bump!

Old 05-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
KrispiKreme
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: New softbum, New grobaby, GUC preemie prefolds, nb bummis cover, nb fishnoodles!

I will gladly take all of those wipes off of your hands if they are still available.
KrispiKreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
blairbeargirl
Registered Users
seller

What is the best price you can do for the softbum and the grobaby, if I buy them both. I can buy a gro baby new for less than that since they have their new line out.
blairbeargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:08 PM   #5
Preggo
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: reduced!New softbum & grobaby, GUC preemie prefolds, nb bummis cover, nb fishnood

bump!

Old 03-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
Endula Rose
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: reduced!New softbum & grobaby, GUC preemie prefolds, nb bummis cover, nb fishnood

Was curious about the softbum set. What size are the inserts? Is the bamboo, the organic bamboo pod? And the stay dry ones, are they the one size dry touch super pods? And the nb one, is it the dry touch mini pod? Or are there dif types that I'm not aware of? Never used a softbum. But thought about getting some for night time use.
Endula Rose is offline   Reply With Quote