Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
finally got the clean bug!

So after months of exhaustion I woke up yesterday and I haven't been able to stop. Its been great cuz I finally started on the nursery (I was worried it would never get done). The down side is, I'm pretty big and sore. Bending down takes my breath away, my hips started hurting again and I get heart burn when I bend over. It makes it super frustrating, why couldn't I have been like this last month!?!?

Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 06:04 AM   #2
Adinanna'sMomma
Registered Users
seller

I'm off the rest of this week for winter break, and I'm seriously hoping that clean bug hits me! So much to do. Question is, will I feel like actually doing it? Plus I'll be having to entertain my toddler and go to her pediatrician appointment and my ob appointment, so lots of driving and thy always wears me out. The odds are stacked against me, but we'll see. Lol. Glad you're getting stuff done!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #3
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: finally got the clean bug!

this bug (thank GOD) hit me about two weeks ago. i've cleaned out places that haven't been touched since we moved in four years ago! definitely loving how productive i've been, and i just know that if i can keep up with it, i will definitely be ready for baby when he gets here! only 10 more weeks or so! wow, that seems so close!
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Today I sorted junk drawers, and went through old shoes and winter coats to give to good will. (Most shoes were trash lol). And thanks to my bug taking hold, DH has jumped on the band wagon as well and has almost finished cleaning out the rest of our new nursery. We're nearly ready for painting.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:41 AM   #5
Adinanna'sMomma
Registered Users
seller

Yesterday I started several projects, but didn't get anything DONE. I did get a lot accomplished though. Progress is progress! Hopefully I can finish something today.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #6
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:
Re: finally got the clean bug!

Not me! I squashed it and ran!

I really hope I get it though. I need to finish unpacking my house. Or start setting things up.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #7
mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Kaun
Not me! I squashed it and ran!

I really hope I get it though. I need to finish unpacking my house. Or start setting things up.
LOL!

I had it big time a few weeks ago. Now, I just feel beat and it's everything I can do to cook, do school and get some laundry done. Hoping I get another nesting kick soon.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forumh