Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #11
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tell me about Grovia

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrix96 View Post
I love all of the Grovia diapers. I converted my stash from BG to all Grovia about 4 months ago.
We started off with BG and used that for my first. BG didn't fit my youngest as well so now we are 50/50 GroVia and sbish. I have a few AIOs and a full set of the AI2. I love them both for different reasons, but both are great and fit my chunkster well.

Advertisement

seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #12
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy View Post
I really like AI2. With the snap in soakers, it has the ease of an AiO but cheaper if you change the soakers & re-use the shell. The AI2 shell still fits my 30 pound toddler on the medium rise
Wow! either they have made the covers bigger or she is tall and skinny. My son barely fit in them at 2.5years similar poundage.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:00 AM   #13
seacat
Registered Users
seller

They are larger now. The AI2.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #14
starfish09
Registered Users

I used to have a couple of the AI2s way back in 2009 when they were still called Grobaby. I did like them but the velcro started to curl and not stick well. I now have one GroVia AIO and one BGE (new style). The GroVia is very trim and the colour is beautiful and rich (surf). It seems like a higher quality diaper compared to the BGE, and costs about $4 less (in Canada, at least). I'm going to add a few more of these to our stash once the new colours are released. I agree with what was said before about trying one or two first.
starfish09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #15
nikkic1999
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love my Grovia AI2. The Grovia AIO is small. It's nice, but small. Both narrow and the rise is short.
nikkic1999 is offline   Reply With Quote