Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD PLS. DELETE

Smoke-free home, we have a cat but she lives outdoors and only comes in rarely and not near the diapers.

I have 4 brand new never used (2 may be washed once, I can't remember) size Small Fuzzibunz. Two are hook and loop, in white, one white snap, and one light yellow snap. The snaps are missing their inserts but I can throw in a couple of unused Smartipants OS inserts (these are microfiber as well). The yellow has a tiny pinpoint black dot on it (pictured) - no big deal at all IMO but just mentioning it. Snaps SOLD, take the h&l for $9 PPD each or both for SOLD

I also have one brand new unused and unwashed Thirsties Duo insert, this is the kind with microfiber that snaps to a cotton/hemp blend insert. $6 PPD

Advertisement

Last edited by DaisyDiaper728; 02-25-2013 at 08:12 PM.
DaisyDiaper728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TWO BRAND NEW SMALL FUZZIBUNZ H&L $17...THIRSTIES DUO INSERT $6