Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #101
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: November 2013 due daters :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamama View Post
I am a lot more uncomfortable this time around. Totally bloated! My stomach is huge! But mostly it's the headaches that are driving me crazy. Maybe I need more water?
I feel like I'm totally showing! I know the baby is like the size of a seed, but my belly is sticking out (more than usual )! I don't think I will be able to hide this for long. I suffered with headaches last time. I feel for you.

I don't have many symptoms yet. Mostly just pulling and stretching feelings. My boobies were sore, but not anymore. Honestly, I wish I were a little sick so I wouldn't worry. I know, dumb wish

Advertisement

Old 03-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #102
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

I totally understand about wishing you felt sicker! Crazy mamas we are!

I had bad headaches with DD. they started around 8 weeks and continued to about 20. This time I'm on a
Magnesium supplement for my normal migraines so I'm hoping that will help. We shall see. Might be something to try.
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #103
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabitha84 View Post
I feel like I'm totally showing! I know the baby is like the size of a seed, but my belly is sticking out (more than usual )! I don't think I will be able to hide this for long. I suffered with headaches last time. I feel for you.

I don't have many symptoms yet. Mostly just pulling and stretching feelings. My boobies were sore, but not anymore. Honestly, I wish I were a little sick so I wouldn't worry. I know, dumb wish
haha me too! none of my pants fit right. But overall my wardrobe is safe.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:59 AM   #104
octoberblush
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been having extreme bouts of fatigue and dizziness the last few days. I can't stand up for more than a minute without feeling dizzy and faint. Last night was a new symptom of feeling like I can't get enough air and my blood pressure bottoming out to where I can't see out of one eye. I kept on waking up and feeling like I was air deprived and having to focus on breathing. It is quite scary. I am drinking tons of water and eating/snacking well. I dread tomorrow's grocery trip... =\
ISO- the remote. Always the dang remote.
octoberblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:09 AM   #105
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberblush
I've been having extreme bouts of fatigue and dizziness the last few days. I can't stand up for more than a minute without feeling dizzy and faint. Last night was a new symptom of feeling like I can't get enough air and my blood pressure bottoming out to where I can't see out of one eye. I kept on waking up and feeling like I was air deprived and having to focus on breathing. It is quite scary. I am drinking tons of water and eating/snacking well. I dread tomorrow's grocery trip... =\
Ugh! I'm sorry mama. What a horrible thing to be happening!

Restless leg syndrome has kicked in, ugh!!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:27 AM   #106
octoberblush
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ugh restless leg syndrome that sucks as well!

The funny thing is I remember TTCing and thinking,"I don't care about first trimester side effects. I want to be pregnant so bad that they'll be a walk in the park." Now I am like "WTFudge was I thinking!?!?!"
ISO- the remote. Always the dang remote.
octoberblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:35 AM   #107
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I totally know what you are talking about!! Hopefully the 1st trimester will be over with before we know it!
Old 03-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #108
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm feeling really nauseous, but on and off. Just thankful for the off times. But silly me, it always makes me nervous when I'm feeling good. . Also pretty tired, lots of headaches, and feeling 'poochy' already. Oh well, guess that's how it goes. Good thing the first trimester goes fast!

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #109
Smalls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I feel horrible. Just horrible. I am sick to my stomach (concentrating on not puking), have NO energy, feel fuzzy and have a bad attitude. I'm shocked I feel this bad THIS early--this has never happened before.
I just went to Walgreens and got Sea Bands--I'm desperate. I have an appt Thursday for a viability u/s and will ask the doc about Zofran. I feel like I can't function-- I fell asleep on the couch yesterday twice!
I'm going to be really grouchy for these first few weeks so I apologize. I'm normally pretty happy (and HILARIOUS) so I'm not feeling myself at all.
Still haven't told DH- he's out of town now until Friday. If we're able to see an h/b Thursday (I'll be 6 weeks 5 days) then I'll tell him when he gets back. Just trying to think of something creative. As I posted before, this is a surprise and may not be the "best" of news to him or our families. Sorry if that's insensitive--especially to those who have prayed for a baby, or had an m/c-- I'm just trying to be honest.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #110
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls
I feel horrible. Just horrible. I am sick to my stomach (concentrating on not puking), have NO energy, feel fuzzy and have a bad attitude. I'm shocked I feel this bad THIS early--this has never happened before.
I just went to Walgreens and got Sea Bands--I'm desperate. I have an appt Thursday for a viability u/s and will ask the doc about Zofran. I feel like I can't function-- I fell asleep on the couch yesterday twice!
I'm going to be really grouchy for these first few weeks so I apologize. I'm normally pretty happy (and HILARIOUS) so I'm not feeling myself at all.
Still haven't told DH- he's out of town now until Friday. If we're able to see an h/b Thursday (I'll be 6 weeks 5 days) then I'll tell him when he gets back. Just trying to think of something creative. As I posted before, this is a surprise and may not be the "best" of news to him or our families. Sorry if that's insensitive--especially to those who have prayed for a baby, or had an m/c-- I'm just trying to be honest.
Show him the u/s pic and say 'thanks for getting me PG, don't you know what causes this?'.