Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 AM   #31
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

I love seeing all the great lines. Congrats girls!!!

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #32
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay so I am sooo CONFUSED this cycle. I am always regular regular regular so something goes amiss and its wayyy weird!

I am positive I had a CP last month
I always O on day cd15 normally early-ish in the morning. When I O my cervix is only really open for a few hours.
I have an LP of 13 days- af always starts in the am.

OKAY- so I was gearing up to O. Had a huge glob of ew stretchy cm on friday- figured my C would rise and open by the next morning. nope low, closed but still ewcm. All day Saturday nothing changed. So I thought maybe the cp through me off and I am still gearing up to O. Saturday night after I went to bed so maybe 10ish- I felt cramping on my right side so I though maybe this is O- checked my C throughout the night and never felt it opened. Sunday morning (cd16) C is high and very soft and felt like its opening/closing... kinda. I though for sure it hadnt opened yet and was getting ready to but there is a poss it was closing. Cm was not as abundant but still ewcm and stretchy. ALL DAY I was ubber crampy and have had some of the worst Ovulation pains I have ever felt. they would come in waves. Last night I woke up a ton in the middle of the night because I had cramping so bad I couldnt sleep! This morning (CD17) Cervix is closed and HIGH and squishy... OH and my breast have been soooooo incredibly achy the last few days!

This cycle has been so crazy I poas just to make sure I wasn't pg! so... WHEN and DO YOU THINK I O'd?
do you think I did and I just missed feeling the C change because it happened when I was sleeping or did I not?? and what day would you call it???

I have read that if an egg gets fertilized outside the Fallopian tube it can be more painful for the egg to go into the tube and travel down to the uterus. I could just be having one heck of an O month.

K' tell me what to think- lol
Old 02-25-2013, 08:30 AM   #33
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Nice BFP mama's!!
Bring on the November Turkey's!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #34
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
Okay so I am sooo CONFUSED this cycle. I am always regular regular regular so something goes amiss and its wayyy weird!

I am positive I had a CP last month
I always O on day cd15 normally early-ish in the morning. When I O my cervix is only really open for a few hours.
I have an LP of 13 days- af always starts in the am.

OKAY- so I was gearing up to O. Had a huge glob of ew stretchy cm on friday- figured my C would rise and open by the next morning. nope low, closed but still ewcm. All day Saturday nothing changed. So I thought maybe the cp through me off and I am still gearing up to O. Saturday night after I went to bed so maybe 10ish- I felt cramping on my right side so I though maybe this is O- checked my C throughout the night and never felt it opened. Sunday morning (cd16) C is high and very soft and felt like its opening/closing... kinda. I though for sure it hadnt opened yet and was getting ready to but there is a poss it was closing. Cm was not as abundant but still ewcm and stretchy. ALL DAY I was ubber crampy and have had some of the worst Ovulation pains I have ever felt. they would come in waves. Last night I woke up a ton in the middle of the night because I had cramping so bad I couldnt sleep! This morning (CD17) Cervix is closed and HIGH and squishy... OH and my breast have been soooooo incredibly achy the last few days!

This cycle has been so crazy I poas just to make sure I wasn't pg! so... WHEN and DO YOU THINK I O'd?
do you think I did and I just missed feeling the C change because it happened when I was sleeping or did I not?? and what day would you call it???

I have read that if an egg gets fertilized outside the Fallopian tube it can be more painful for the egg to go into the tube and travel down to the uterus. I could just be having one heck of an O month.

K' tell me what to think- lol
eh just POAS

And because Im obsessed with making sure it's for real, heres my digital from this morning. All 3 tests I took were positive. (3 diff. brands) so I have to remind myself that an error like that would be rare.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #35
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Pumpkinseeds congrats!

MyGloryLife, I don't know, maybe you didn't O? Maybe you geared up but because of the CP you didn't actually ovulate? Did you have a temp shift yet?

AFM:6/7 dpo. I'm trying soooooooo hard to not get my hopes up only to be crushed again but my hands have been falling asleep at night (which normally only happens in pregnancy for me) and my bbs feel really heavy. Sigh, I hate this week the most, the first week is easier the second is pure torture wherein I convince myself I am preggo only to have bfn after bfn.

QOTW: I wear dresses everyday. Pretty much even if it is 0 degrees -- I just wear tights. I don't like pants. I like them even less now that I can't seem to get rid of my baby belly
Old 02-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #36
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds View Post
eh just POAS

And because Im obsessed with making sure it's for real, heres my digital from this morning. All 3 tests I took were positive. (3 diff. brands) so I have to remind myself that an error like that would be rare.

Finally!!! Congratulations mama!!! Now send that much needed baby dust our way.

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #37
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nice lines girls! Let's keep them going!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #38
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't temp because I know when I O by cervix and cm plus I always feel it. And THAT'S the weird thing because I have ALL the syps but no open cervix
Old 02-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #39
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony

Finally!!! Congratulations mama!!! Now send that much needed baby dust our way.
Ill send as much as I can to everyone!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #40
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yay for the bfp!

and mgl, i think it sounds like you did ovulate. i have pretty painful cramping sometimes when i o...

afm: 6dpo...this is where the frenzy begins. been having vivid dreams the past few nights...