Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #81
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

Kate - Congrats mama!!

Carrie - I hope this cycle is it for you mama!!! FX for a good cycle and a BFP!

Layney - I hope its just to early for you mama! Keep the hope up! Come on BFP!

We are really having a run of BFP! It is so nice to see!

AFM: I was hopeful till this morning and noticed a small amout of blood in my CM....
TMI alert.... It might be from DH and I's recent BDing the last three days and getting alittle rough maybe?? Im really hoping it isnt AF showing her ugly face... I did have some cramping last evening and my Boobs seem to be more sore today.... I just don't know Mama's.

Advertisement

Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:44 AM   #82
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
AFM: I was hopeful till this morning and noticed a small amout of blood in my CM....
TMI alert.... It might be from DH and I's recent BDing the last three days and getting alittle rough maybe?? Im really hoping it isnt AF showing her ugly face... I did have some cramping last evening and my Boobs seem to be more sore today.... I just don't know Mama's.
this happens to me all the time I hope that is all it is
Old 02-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #83
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
Just mho- there is way too much pink on your "evap" and I can see something on the other one too. It takes 48 hours for ur numbers to double so poas tmw! And then let's see what we see . Btw what dpo are u and when is af due? And maybe pee on a different stick
I hope you're right. I'm 9 dpo now, so AF is due Saturday. I definitely see pink in the evap, but the other tests are white. Here's a photo of today's with yesterday's:

Layney82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #84
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layney82

I hope you're right. I'm 9 dpo now, so AF is due Saturday. I definitely see pink in the evap, but the other tests are white. Here's a photo of today's with yesterday's:
Well I see it in the top and bottom tests. Pee tmw! I'm excited to see the results!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #85
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

layney I see it in the top for sure. get a clear blue easy +/-. they are really sensitive. I was using the blue tests you have and didnt get a + till 10dpo last baby and yet had a very clear line on the clearblue. i guess they can measure at 8-20miu
Old 02-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #86
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So exciting to see all the BFPs.

AFM: I am having a really rough time about something and was hoping I could bounce it off of you ladies. One of my best friends for the last 15 years got a girl pregnant after 3 months of dating. He just went through a rough divorce, so I get that he was rebounding and I'm not his mom to tell him what to do or anything. He was really mean about his exwife (who I love, she's so sweet) and his new gf is BRUTAL about the ex which is hard for me to stomach. I don't really like the new gf, I try, but she is mean. Her baby is due right around when the baby I lost would have been due. Neither of them work and they live with roommates who smoke weed and drink a lot. I really don't think it is a good situation to bring a baby into, especially when you consider they haven't even known each other a year! But, again, it isn't my business.

They are having a baby shower this weekend, I'm of course, going to get them something. But, I don't know if I can go. I am so angry at the universe for giving them a baby and taking my baby away (awful I know!) that I find it hard to celebrate this baby with them. (I think it would be way easier if it were the ex, but the gf has just said one to many nasty things to me).

What would you do? Should I suck it up and go to the baby shower? I'm afraid I'll cry there/be depressed all weekend. I really do value this friendship, but I also feel like my friend has made some really bad decisions lately. I'm so torn.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #87
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Please don't quote that previous post, I may take it down b/c she knows I post here. Thanks!
Old 02-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #88
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i would not go and I would tell her to stop saying the nasty things cause you dont want to be put in the middle
Old 02-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #89
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

I wouldn't go either. I'd just say that I'm sorry but i had other plans (then make some real quick) and then get them a gift and give it to them another time. My guess based on personal experiences with some of my friends with similar experiences is that the relationship prob won't last long anyways so if he is really a good friend I'm sure you still be after their break-up.There is no sense in making yourself miserable for someone you don't really care for and guys don't really care about baby shower thinks (in general) so I doubt he'd care much either way.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #90
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh hugs mama, that is a tough one.
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote