Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
Registered Users
Bra suggestions please

This is my third pregnancy and I normally go up one bra size while pregnant. This one however, I am already up from an A to a large C and am only 16 weeks, so still have lots of growing to do! What is a good bra that can grow with me?! I am too cheap to keep buying new sizes. I have a genie bra right now in a medium, but I am already squashed in it and the large is too loose around the chest. I fit (barely) into a 34C today.

s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Bra suggestions please

For what it's worth, I've found that my size has changed at different times during my pregnancies, but I generally ended up the same size in the end. I didn't keep growing and growing, even if I started earlier, if you know what I mean.
Not saying that everyone's the same, but you might not keep increasing through the whole pregnancy. And, for the sake of your breast health, you should try to stay in a good fitting bra as best you can. I know the extra expense stinks though.
I can't get bras from a department store (32 H/I) so I buy them online at breakout bras. They have a couple nursing styles that are meant to stretch and adapt to changing breast sizes. Maybe one of those would work for you, now and after baby comes?
Me DH married for almost 14 years, parents to 7 small people, so far.
~Cricket~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
I love the bravada ones that are nursing bras. They are super accommodating I began wearing them around 18 weeks and wore for 18 months postpartum. I went from an Acup to a DD. these were great!
Jamie wifey to my best friend Brandon ('05) and WOHM to DD Lana ('08) and Logan ('10) Laykin (9/18/13)
Lanasmom is offline   Reply With Quote