Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
MandaElaine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Using a Snuza with cloth

Does anyone here use a Snuza monitor at night with your cloth diapers? The main reason I have not tried cloth at night is because it seems like the cloth diaper would prevent the monitor from being close enough to DS's abdomen. If you have used one, what type of diaper did you use and have you had any false alarms from the monitor not touching baby or falling off?

Advertisement

MandaElaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
KatieGrace
Registered Users
Formerly: katiebelle
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Using a Snuza with cloth

I have tried cloth with our Snuza and the alarm always goes off because the monitor can't maintain contact with his belly and it doesn't want to stay in place very well with the cloth...the diaper is just too thick. I've given up on cloth with the Snuza and since it's more important to me to have the Snuza on him than use cloth at night, I've just given in to the fact that as long as I'm using it, he will be in sposies at night. I've tried a few different combos of cloth, but nothing has worked. I'll be interested to see if anyone else has had better luck! HTH!!

eta- If you don't have a Snuza, you need one. Hehe They are awesome and the peace of mind is amazing.
https://www.facebook.com/kimberlyajones.origamiowl
KatieGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:17 AM   #3
MandaElaine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieGrace View Post
I have tried cloth with our Snuza and the alarm always goes off because the monitor can't maintain contact with his belly and it doesn't want to stay in place very well with the cloth...the diaper is just too thick. I've given up on cloth with the Snuza and since it's more important to me to have the Snuza on him than use cloth at night, I've just given in to the fact that as long as I'm using it, he will be in sposies at night. I've tried a few different combos of cloth, but nothing has worked. I'll be interested to see if anyone else has had better luck! HTH!!

eta- If you don't have a Snuza, you need one. Hehe They are awesome and the peace of mind is amazing.
I'm in the same boat! The Snuza is very important to us, so we have stuck with sposies for nighttime. I was wondering if there was a different cloth diaper option that would work, but I think that most of them would hold the Snuza too far away. I definitely don't want a false alarm. That happened to us one time and it was terrifying! Thankfully his monitor had just fallen off, but I definitely don't want it to happen again!
MandaElaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
Mandi2012
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't but a lady from a blog I follow does, she posted a review about it. http://www.thriftyniftymommy.com/2013/02/snuza-go.html
Mandi2012 is offline   Reply With Quote