Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2013, 09:57 AM   #11
Nagshead
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BGE vs new BGE

Huge disappointment in the new one. I'm seeing on most of the boards people are returning them to cotton babies they are so much wider and bulkier than the old version and add a ton of exposed PUL, it missed the mark for me.

Advertisement

Old 02-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #12
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagshead View Post
Huge disappointment in the new one. I'm seeing on most of the boards people are returning them to cotton babies they are so much wider and bulkier than the old version and add a ton of exposed PUL, it missed the mark for me.
They are returning them new and unused (just saying they do not like them, fit issues, anything specific)? I ordered one to try but based on the pics I have seen, have a feeling I too many not like it (hope I am wrong)!
gbabies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
Xanders
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbabies2
They are returning them new and unused (just saying they do not like them, fit issues, anything specific)? I ordered one to try but based on the pics I have seen, have a feeling I too many not like it (hope I am wrong)!
I am waiting on one. I love the looks/idea, but hope I won't hate it when it gets here! If it's bad, it can be a diaper bag or car diaper!
Xanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:01 PM   #14
Alexismarie
Registered Users

My Mood:
I wish I would have bought more when cotton babies had the seconds sale I'm really not diggin' the exposed PUL either.
Alexismarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #15
Alexismarie
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagshead
& this too, looks way to wide for us.
Alexismarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #16
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagshead View Post
Old 02-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #17
blustarfruit
Registered Users
seller

Is exposed PUL around the leg since the elastic is on the inside and not stitched around? I was wondering if that had an effect on the seal at all...I think it would drive me nuts just seeing it, too.

Edited because autocorrect stinks****
blustarfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #18
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I came here to look for a thread like this. I almost exclusively use BGEs so bought two of the new ones out of curiosity. Not impressed by how the look and where I'm not militant about exposed PUL, I'm not happy by how much is exposed and the diaper as a whole seems off to me. I've washed it but haven't tried yet.